$$$ Price Check $$$

TeckMan

Veteran XV
Level 60 Night Elf Female Hunter Tichondrius Alliance

Crown of Destruction (ZG enchant - Ranged Attack Power +24, Stamina+10, Hit +1%)
Barbed Choker/Onyxia Tooth Pendant
Striker's Pauldrons (+30AP)/Giantstalker's Epaults(+30AP)
Cloak of the Honor Guard (agility +3)
Giantstalker's Breastplate (all stats +4)
Dragonstalker's Bracers (stamina +9)
Veklor's Gloves of Devestation (Agility +15)
Dragonstalker's Belt
Giantstalker's Leggings (Agility +8)
Striker's Footguards (minor speed increase)
Seal of Jin
Band of Jin, Signet Ring of the Bronze Dragonflight - Revered
Earthstrike
Renataki's Charm of Beasts

Rhok'Delar Longbow of the Ancient Keepers (scope +7), Ashrethul, Crossbow of Smiting (scope +7)
Lok'Delar Stave of the Ancient Keepers (Agility +15), Warblade of the Hakkari Mainhand (Agility +15), Fang of the Faceless (Agility +15)

Also have an Ancient Sinew Wrapped Lamina (18slot, 15% haste quiver) as well as a Panther Hide Sack (18 slot container) and Bottomless Bag (18 slot container)

Unbuffed Fire Resistance: 170, including Emberweave Leggings with +20 fire libram
Self-buffed Nature Resistance: 325, including Green Dragonskin Cloak with +15 nature resistance enchant

Also have some shadow and frost gear stored up including 2x 17+ rings for each element.

Many other trinkets including: Zandalarian Hero Badge (armor/defense trinket), Devilsaur Eye, Royal Seal of Eldre'Thalas, Blackhand's Breadth, Heart of Noxxion (x2), Orb of Deception, and others.

League of Arathor: Exalted
Stormwind: Exalted
Cenarion Circle: Exalted
Zandalar Tribe: Exalted

Highest PvP Rank is Commander, currently Lieutenant Commander but set to de-rank this tuesday.

Character has three epic mounts; Swift Mistsaber, Black War Tiger, Black War Steed

Character has at least 800 gold.

All bank slots bought with 16 slotters in each.

300 Alchemist can make all major potions including Living Action Potion and Mageblood potion. Can also make major absorb potions of every element except fire. Can transmute water to air as well as arcanite.

I have 2x Falcon's Call (zg helm/legs enchant) COMPLETED in my inventory, as well as all the BOP matts (not the libram of rapidity) for two more.

I have materials for 2x Dodge +1% enchant to cape.

Also have 1x Zandalar Signet of Might (+30 AP to shoulders) stored in bank.

Also have 9 nexus crystals and many other valuable materials stored over a multitude of alts.

The character has a good reputation and you will have no problem getting into any good guilds. I actually have a standing invite to some of the top raiding guilds and could probably sneak you in.

-----ALSO ON THE SAME ACCOUNT-----
Level 60 Dwarf Male Warrior Stormreaver Alliance

Crown of Destruction (+100hp libram)
Medallion of Steadfast Might
Pauldrons of Might
Gauntlets of Might
Waistband of Wrath
Sabatons of Might (minor speed increase)
Obsidian Edged Blade (crusader enchant)

Epic Mount; Swift Brown Ram

Decent blue gear in the rest of the slots, and no significant gold or sellable items worth mentioning.

----

What do you think this account is worth? I am hoping for $750

Last edited:
55days total time played on the hunter

lol fuck i forget to mention i have a 60 warrior stormreaver same account....

Last edited:
Do people actually buy hunters? I know people buy HWL warriors and warriors with DPS gear and ashkandi/sulfuras/etc but haven't ever known anyone to buy a hunter.

Sub40 said:
Do people actually buy hunters? I know people buy HWL warriors and warriors with DPS gear and ashkandi/sulfuras/etc but haven't ever known anyone to buy a hunter.
Yeah, people buy hunters. I see people asking to trade for them all the time.

Hardest to get rid of are healing classes.

Back