So can we give fishstix some props?

eyecu

Veteran XV
He called e-sports amd twitch as a thing years ago before it's become the official entity it is today.

He was mocked relentlessly for it and I figured someone in the community should put it on record that we were wrong.

good job fish dicks

OcBNtzK.jpg

ffffffffffffffffffuk me i m sucha fukn pussyass fukn wytrash ffffffffffffffffukn fuccboi fukn l0s3r fukkkkkk it b hurtn 2 wakkup err fukn day hopn ah can find strenth n kerrage 2 b lykka muh dedcuckfuk bro n bring muh famly sum happy again suun ok tyall 4 lissnin summo fffffffffffukme it fukn hurtz
d00 no him soundn lykkit 2 lma0 smdh :jester:

no his dad is a super rich dude so twitch hired fishdork and he was super awkward but was in the esports scene early on at twitch

ya fishstix was the 1st person amazon fired when they took over but I'm sure dad got paid big

we all knew esports would make it eventually, didn't we?

even from the old days of t1, the potential was clearly there

I give more props to the people who have been grinding and working to make it a reality for years...the guys who would lose money travelling to LANs just for the prize of bragging rights, and maybe a graphics card...

I still follow dota2 a bit, and there are guys in that scene who were there from the start and are earning millions now...it makes me happy to see that kind of dedication to a dream paying off

coombz pls come visit me so we can have lan party 2gthr I will bring the hookers u bring the cocaine

coombz pls come visit me so we can have lan party 2gthr I will bring the hookers u bring the cocaine

someone offered me coke for $450 a gram!!! here recently

so yeah nah

I shall bring acid + ritalin though, fun combo :cool:

we all knew esports would make it eventually, didn't we?

even from the old days of t1, the potential was clearly there

I give more props to the people who have been grinding and working to make it a reality for years...the guys who would lose money travelling to LANs just for the prize of bragging rights, and maybe a graphics card...

I still follow dota2 a bit, and there are guys in that scene who were there from the start and are earning millions now...it makes me happy to see that kind of dedication to a dream paying off

Semantics imo.

The kid got absolutely roasted here for even suggesting esports could be a thing.

TW is like 90% bitter as fuck social rejects though

of course they are going to shit on absolutely everything, what else have they got? :roller:

wow fuk u no we don't tw is a place of open discussion w open minds and positive attitudes don't u ever say its not bc your opinion is wrong we would never shit on someones opinion

Overwatch league is still kind of a joke

i've adopted NGFM's view on hockey and don't give a shit about rosters filled with koreans

Back