( 2/5 Sunwell ) Recruiting Resto Shamans + CoH Priests

Eye for an Eye of Eredar (PVP) is recruiting healers, specifically resto shamans and coh priests for sunwell. We currently have felmyst at 10% after 2 nights of attempts and preparing for twins.

Please be Hyjal/Bt/Badge geared, if you are an exceptional player we WILL gear you for sunwell. Include WWS if possible.

update: Recruiting Shadow Priests. Twins down now.

Eye for an Eye

Last edited:
Also for anyone who doesn't want to click on the website this guild takes "killshots". Just some warning.

Haha, I always thought that was lame, my alliance guild had us do crap like that, one of the mom's in the guild would organize the raid to try to make a proper group shot by putting taller characters in the back and making some people sit down, after they did that shit once I hearthed fast anytime we were done for the night.

I don't see anything wrong with taking a killshot, however I do see something wrong in lining up everyone, unless it's a world first or something.

when my current guild falls apart in a few months, my shaman will need a new home, but i'm alliance and pve :(

Whats wrong with taking kill shots? I've got shots from most of my guild's first kills going all the way back to Ragnaros. Kinda cool to flip through them on occasion :shrug:

Back