"I teach RETARDED KIDS"

pathetic is 51,000 posts in five years. 25 per day. that is something.

assuming an average of two minutes per post, since many are throwaway insults and probably take a minute, but with a right skew due to some of the more lengthy and somewhat creative forms of verbal diarrhea, plus assuming a conservative two minutes of forum reading time per post made, we're looking at roughly 3400 hours spent on this site in the past five years. think of what you could have done with that time. it's the equivalent of almost two work years, given a generous vacation and holiday plan of course.

was it worth it? are you extracting the value for your time spent? i certainly hope so. it seems like addiction to me.

so i shall ask: are you married yet? do you have a family? a girl/boyfriend? a fine career? is there anything that you have accomplished that you're truly proud of? i actually really hope so. it would make me sad to think otherwise, that this is all there is. the bickering, i mean.

mollie-tibbetts-father-here-although-my-daughters-fate-is-a-35880111.png

we all love tacos man

some just a little more than others u know?

DK6C_VgVwAA7xix.jpg

pathetic is 51,000 posts in five years. 25 per day. that is something.

assuming an average of two minutes per post, since many are throwaway insults and probably take a minute, but with a right skew due to some of the more lengthy and somewhat creative forms of verbal diarrhea, plus assuming a conservative two minutes of forum reading time per post made, we're looking at roughly 3400 hours spent on this site in the past five years. think of what you could have done with that time. it's the equivalent of almost two work years, given a generous vacation and holiday plan of course.

was it worth it? are you extracting the value for your time spent? i certainly hope so. it seems like addiction to me.

look at them stats

will not look at black iq scores, sat scores, fbi crime stats, incarceration info, demographic correlations.......causation

but VET XV sure is interesting in my copy and paste skills

so much time but none for what he is being called out on

:lol:

maybe this is what took down Baltimore?

Joop

it really is too bad.....i could have been cleaning the house while my wife worked

sucking actual dick on the streets and planning my next city council meeting if it weren't for TW

living your great life

a real life legacy to pass on to my family.....something for me to be proud of as a few more historic cities burned to embers and i blamed everything but the plague that caused it

Last edited:
look at them stats

will not look at black iq scores, sat scores, fbi crime stats, incarceration info, demographic correlations.......causation

but he sure is interesting in my copy and past skills

:lol:

maybe this is what took down Baltimore?

Joop

your spelling is what intrigues me at the moment

more typo not spelling.....past vs. paste

but thank you secretary

i didn't think you could have a lower t score

but here you are ...... there you went

congrats?

you did it

bet your family is proud of their strong daddy

the new NPC normie shtick is just a bonus

Last edited:
no wonder you so testy

U.S. Senate, Maryland Democratic Primary Election, 2018
Candidate Vote % Votes
Green check mark transparent.png Ben Cardin Incumbent 80.28% 477,441
Chelsea Manning 5.82% 34,611
Jerome Segal 3.37% 20,027
Debbie Wilson 3.19% 18,953

:(

bb-5bce0c4602519.jpeg

WHITE KIDS DROP OUT OF BALTIMORE HS FASTER THAN BLACK KIDS

STUPID WHITE KIDS

(who still scored higher than their graduating peers as Freshman)

LOLOLOLO

Last edited:
Aside:

My Volkswagen Bug (best car I've ever owned) was having some issues with brake lines-- turns out fluid was leaking from a crack in the hose, blah blah-- and was explaining the problem to a friend, and some chick I didn't know was standing there.

Me: "So when I press the pedal a little, the brake is fine, but when I depress the pedal closer to the floor, it doesn't retard my speed as it should. I. . .thin-"

Girl I don't know: "Don't use that word, it's insulting."

Me: ". . .wat"

She: "Don't use the R-word, it's insulting."

Me: "wat"

Thought some of you might be amused.

Tele is kind of bananas, but generally I like his posts and find them hard to dispute. Most, anyway.

His content always seems relevant... he just needs to work on his sense of timing and brevity though. :bigthumb:

yeah but baby boomers don't like me

there has to be something else going on here they say and say and say for another century

there must be some other reason that 50+ years of bad immigration policy, since say 1964, and DNC control over major cities has turned them all to trash.....literal measurable shit holes (both by homeless populations, poverty, needles, and actual bags of feces)

and how those same people have essentially ruined our education system......

:shrug:

logroller going to become a politician

gonna shake some babies and hold some hands just like his beloved Joe Biden

that should really fix something for sure this time

like the name of the retard we blame next (for same failed ideas)

Last edited:
EDUCATION? Oh please.
The EDU SYS is an advanced daycare system where kids, for the most part, go to socialize to ..... :boogie::attention: :kiss: :google: ..... while parents get a break from doing honest to goodness parenting.
......................................................................................................
I read the Texas Constitution.
On edu. all TEXAS requires by LAW is that parents are responsible to ensure that the kids can READ, WRITE and COUNT. ....... That's 'IT'

The fancy schools, the overly paid school administrators (who don't teach) is nothing but a Tax wrenching device to part people from money.
I paid my part of SCHOOL Taxes. My kids grew up. Why should anyone pay school taxes when they no longer have kids of school age? UNFAIR. :flame:
............................................................................................................
Yeah, I know you all say I'm a POS.
BUT, my kids started school knowing how to write their name, could state where they lived. They were exremely articulate with a large of non-kid vocabulary. They could count and do some of the multiplication tables.

Kay was all puffed up with pride saying the school wanted to put my kids in gifted classes.

WTF? All they got was attention on school stuff by me.
Btw, KAY raised the kids and NONE OF THEM EVER GOT A HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA. They all got their G.E.D. later on as grownups and some college too.

So, something needs to be done about edu in USA. Not everyone should go to college. A waste of time for most of the kids and a waste of money.
A post 'Jr. High' apprentice program needs to be put in place.

Hell, Professional Master Tradesmen make more $$$ than most B.A. educated
people.

Last edited:
Back