[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

p sure q is 4chan

also russian propaganda isnt just a 'reddit post'

its a very real threat to our democracy

keep being an idiot tho it suits u

How is Russian propaganda a danger to our democracy? What untrue things were said to the American people that changed their mind against the truth. Or are those darn pesky Russian Bots just telling us the truth? and the republicrats&democans are upset about that...

Last edited:
if u want 2 kno how research it your fucking self im not your mentor

i will say that at least one russian propaganda campaign was the conspiracy theory that the us government created aids

look how commonplace that is and just use your imagination

p sure q is 4chan

also russian propaganda isnt just a 'reddit post'

its a very real threat to our democracy

keep being an idiot tho it suits u

Nice dodge away from the MSM's "12" intelligence agencies that was factually a lie. The ones who did suggest we were "hacked" by Russia were the same ones that said Saddam had WMDs and got us involed with Iraq just because Iraq wanted to change their oil pricing away from relying on USD currency.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: anyone who believes any part of this Russian narrative is full retard; you have no brain and no ability to think for yourself.

how can you literally be this stupid

russian propaganda is a real thing

fuk it im checking out of this thread way too many retards

All countries have propaganda (woop-de-do). That's not what I said. Once again, my statement about you not being able to think for yourself stands as a point proven.

I said Russian narrative, you gullible retard.

we did it boys mission accomplished

another npc banished

i do like how he pretends russian propaganda FORCED us to...not elect an authoritarian democrat who only became famous for being the main squeeze of a preisdent who pulled in billions in donations from other countries...including many oligarchic/political (not much difference over there) russians.

LOL

hey i got a reddit post for whichever thread you decide to start shitting up after this ragequit, assuming you actually stay away.

If mexicans brought peace and prosperity to whatever lands they go to, why are they leaving that little oasis they must have created below the border.

they also have neat cultural activities where they put technologies in cars and make them go up and down

many sociologists suspect it is a way in which the mexican shows off their intelligence and economic prowess to mexcian females who are in heat, and routinely men between their tribes such as the juarez syndicate and gulf coast cartel will seek to test each other through fine hunter-gatherer pursuits such as 'who can skin the face off of a man who is still alive' encouraging an ancient tradition of needing to skin animals. truly a fascinating species we could use more of.

How is Russian propaganda a danger to our democracy? What untrue things were said to the American people that changed their mind against the truth. Or are those darn pesky Russian Bots just telling us the truth? and the republicrats&democans are upset about that...

US should annex Mexico. Oil reserves will pay for it long term. Can use the Army to destroy existing drug lords then rebuild from scratch. Much easier to control southern border with central America. Shorter wall!

Also need to control Canada for the 5 bonus armies given for North America.

US should annex Mexico. Oil reserves will pay for it long term. Can use the Army to destroy existing drug lords then rebuild from scratch. Much easier to control southern border with central America. Shorter wall!

Also need to control Canada for the 5 bonus armies given for North America.

think about the large amount of guacamole deposits that aren't even explored

with europeans becoming limp wristed queers we can monopolize the trade and make a killing off of it

really good idea 10/10 would support US Imperialism

Back