VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
62681 - 02-17-2018, 02:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by [MD5]Hash View Post
His name was Seth Rich.
yep

to this day, no citizen has seen any evidence that Russia hacked the DNC. it's all been hearsay by CrowdStrike, a third party company hired by Perkins Coie and the DNC.

Quote:
In its capacity as attorney for the DNC, Perkins Coie – through another of its partners, Michael Sussman – is also the law firm that retained CrowdStrike, the cyber security outfit, upon learning in April 2016 that the DNC’s servers had been hacked. Interesting: Despite the patent importance of the physical server system to the FBI and Intelligence-Community investigation of Russian meddling in the 2016 election, the Bureau never examined the DNC servers. Evidently, the DNC declined to cooperate to that degree, and the Obama Justice Department decided not to issue a subpoena to demand that the servers be turned over (just like the Obama Justice Department decided not to issue subpoenas to demand the surrender of critical physical evidence in the Clinton e-mails investigation). Instead, the conclusion that Russia is responsible for the invasion of the DNC servers rests on the forensic analysis conducted by CrowdStrike. Rather than do its own investigation, the FBI relied on a contractor retained by the DNC’s lawyers.
Read more at: Scandals Collide Dossier DNC Server Perkins Coie | National Review

but you'll never get ascotia to understand that, because he's a ****ing retard.

Sponsored Links
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
62682 - 02-17-2018, 03:00
i just don't understand listening to or entertaining the war of drum crowds by Bill Kristol, Evan McMullin, John McCain, and Mitt Romney types.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-zoPgv_nYg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM

and you tell me the opposite of this, President Donald Trump, is the dangerous one that I should be the most worried with and about?

I mean his bull**** might just reunite Korea into one nation again after more than half a century divided.......guy deserves the Nobel Peace Prize by comparison

you know that

aScotiA
VeteranXX
Old
62683 - 02-17-2018, 03:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
I'm not sure if Trump hurts or helps that but I know we have already discussed that Hillary was far more of a warhawk than he is.......hence why Putin very likely did all he could to keep her out of office.

If you want to go to war and push for the next world war i guess she really would have been a better candidate for everyone
That's where we fundamentally disagree. This is the guy who drops MOABs in random spots in the Afghan desert to kill a few random terrorists just to take the heat off his back during the scandal-of-the-week, and the same guy who purposely misses all of the important targets at a Syrian airbase as "retaliation" against Russia. Increases troop numbers drastically without congressional approval or official announcements. Then he decides it's a good time to take it to the brink with Kim Jung Un for almost zero reason while millions of lives hang in the balance

That's just a few examples off the top of my head. Hillary wouldn't be doing anything 1/10th as provocative as the **** Trump has pulled in just one year.

Last edited by aScotiA; 02-17-2018 at 03:06..
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
62684 - 02-17-2018, 03:03
dp

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
62685 - 02-17-2018, 03:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
yep

but you'll never get ascotia to understand that, because he's a ****ing retard.
it almost seems like he wants to try but then he gets emotional about it and his brain just starts short circuiting to ****

his chin foam spews and he does the opposite of what i consider rational or sensible

just resorts to talking points off of comedy central

BuzzFeed Sues DNC For Information Regarding Alleged Russian Email Hack

i mean we so sure that DNC got hacked.....but here is buzzfeed the dossier publisher not even buying that anymore

surely aScotiA knows more about this than they do though

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
62686 - 02-17-2018, 03:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by aScotiA View Post
That's where we fundamentally disagree. This is the guy who drops MOABs in random spots in the Afghan desert just to kill a few random terrorists, and the same guy who purposely misses all of the important targets at a Syrian airbase as "retaliation" against Russia. Increases troop numbers drastically without congressional approval or official announcements. Then he decides it's a good time to take it to the brink with Kim Jung Un for almost zero reason while millions of lives hang in the balance

That's just a few examples off the top of my head. Hillary wouldn't be doing anything 1/10th as provocative as the **** Trump has pulled in just one year.

really? the ***** tried to start world war 3 with Russia! for ****s sake, stfu. you clearly have no idea wtf you are talking about.

aScotiA
VeteranXX
Old
62687 - 02-17-2018, 03:09
did a Russian bot tell you that?

memo #2 coming! CHECKMATE GUYS

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
62688 - 02-17-2018, 03:11
Quote:
That's where we fundamentally disagree. This is the guy who drops MOABs in random spots in the Afghan desert just to kill a few random terrorists, and the same guy who purposely misses all of the important targets at a Syrian airbase as "retaliation" against Russia.
so you are saying he didn't try to kill enough people in Afghanistan but you are still accusing him of being the bigger warmonger still?

that he used the MOABs as an exhibition of strength instead of just killing people all over an already destroyed and war torn Syria?

I am not sure these are strong arguments....they confirm my stance

Quote:
Increases troop numbers drastically without congressional approval or official announcements. Then he decides it's a good time to take it to the brink with Kim Jung Un for almost zero reason while millions of lives hang in the balance
that one was pretty silly

but it sure did force people to talk (outside of him and Kim Jong-Un)

I mean what we are seeing between North and South Korea is unprecedented in our lifetime. Kim is actually going to meet with South Korean leadership in South Korea after the winter Olympics.

China was even forced to get off the fence and take some kind of stance.

I am not an advocate of Art of War but Trump clearly is and follows it pretty well from what I can see.

Quote:
Uhhhhhhhh dude she just straight up sang songs about killing others leaders

Assad would be dead now and whatever would back fill him would be another Iraq debacle 3.0

and don't get me started on what she would do to Iran

Hillary Clinton Goes to Militaristic, Hawkish Think Tank, Gives Militaristic, Hawkish Speech

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kfpgl6NqF0I

Last edited by Captain Tele; 02-17-2018 at 03:16..
chaiwalla
VeteranX
Old
62689 - 02-17-2018, 03:14
russia is amazing its about time the us and russia became close allies

trump/putin/stormy/pence 2020

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
62690 - 02-17-2018, 03:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaiwalla View Post
russia is amazing its about time the us and russia became close allies

trump/putin/stormy/pence 2020
no we must blame them for all of our problems and piss them off about Syria and put Clinton in the whitehouse because that will make everything better.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
62691 - 02-17-2018, 03:19
i mean all day i listen to red line in sand **** by NATO and CFR groups

every neocon is group quivering with anticipation to just full on invade Syria

Trump is pretty much their only obstacle......that should really concern you

he spent one day being an exhibitionist with tomahawks against them (at soft targets) and other than that the swamp and Congress have been doing the rest.

But that is Bill Clinton bombing Iraq versus George Bush Jr. occupying them differentiation

From Bush Jr. to Obama, to Hillary and Kerry, that is a huge seperation from policy of the past decade (and don't even get me started on McCain)

Ixiterra
VeteranXV
Old
62692 - 02-17-2018, 03:20
ascotia's big criticisms of trump are russians influencing the election, which had nothing to do with trump, and a few random bomb drops when hillary destabilized an entire country and region that led to the migrant crisis in europe and released a ****ton of imprisoned al-qaeda operatives. and she did that as secretary of state.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
62693 - 02-17-2018, 03:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
no we must blame them for all of our problems and piss them off about Syria and put Clinton in the whitehouse because that will make everything better.
you guys been watching the dollar index lately?

DXY - U.S. Dollar Index (DXY) - MarketWatch

5% drop already this year.......

between that and the 3 Trillion that China monetized out of thin air (last week) we seem to be wondering where all the global inflation is stemming from

the petro dollar is on the brink and if we can't kill off our competition in both Russia and China a war will be forced to do so. Otherwise the debts and deficits can't be repaid and the lenders know that.

the battle over the world reserve currency status is in full fight right now.......that is all any of this is about or has ever been about.

same battle we did against Russia in the same places since the late 70's

The End Of The Petrodollar? China Unveils Oil-Futures Launch Date | Zero Hedge

Russia Is Taking Over Syria’s Oil And Gas | Zero Hedge

Moscow And Beijing Join Forces To Bypass US Dollar In Global Markets, Shift To Gold Trade | Zero Hedge

Last edited by Captain Tele; 02-17-2018 at 03:29..
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
62694 - 02-17-2018, 03:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixiterra View Post
ascotia's big criticisms of trump are russians influencing the election, which had nothing to do with trump, and a few random bomb drops when hillary destabilized an entire country and region that led to the migrant crisis in europe and released a ****ton of imprisoned al-qaeda operatives. and she did that as secretary of state.
always the voice of reason

Last edited by Captain Tele; 02-17-2018 at 03:46..
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
62695 - 02-17-2018, 03:55
poor FBI not a good day for you today

ouch

LOL

Last edited by Captain Tele; 02-17-2018 at 04:01..
[MD5]Hash
VeteranXV
Old
62696 - 02-17-2018, 04:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post

LOL

Jesus ****ing Christ... So that's what Russian collusion looks like?

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
62697 - 02-17-2018, 04:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by [MD5]Hash View Post

Jesus ****ing Christ... So that's what Russian collusion looks like?

so apparently the #NOTMYPRESIDENT hashtag they love was also invented by some of these same Russians

I mean the Hillary and Obama thing felt circle.....but this just brings it all home

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
62698 - 02-17-2018, 06:41
imagine if you were part of a group of trolls who sparked a civil war in the USA

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
62699 - 02-17-2018, 11:01

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
62700 - 02-17-2018, 11:18
3am Friday night **** post autistic raging in the Trump thread

Good times

Page 3135 of 8750

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2018 , 'tism tantrum , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , absentthecuck , ban dare , but her emails , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , coombz=actual shit 4 brains , crypto-nazi thread , cuck bannon , dutch embarrassment , eric skogland remax , havax getting tagged to hr , havax= actual shit for brains , i'm jimmy pop , it was a grift all along , jeffrey kaminskas , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , maga , patriots >* , seriously ban dare , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , simina mihaela bonner , sperg thread , trump going to prison , trump justice warriors , vanster chokes women , vanster is still an idiot