Even the sperm banks want gingers out of the gene pool

liar2

Veteran X
Sperm bank turns down redheads - Telegraph

Ole Schou, Cryos's director, said that there had been a surge in donations in recent years, allowing the facility to become much more picky about its donors.

"There are too many redheads in relation to demand," he told told Danish newspaper Ekstrabladet. "I do not think you chose a redhead, unless the partner - for example, the sterile male - has red hair, or because the lone woman has a preference for redheads. And that's perhaps not so many, especially in the latter case."

Mr Schou said the only reliable demand for sperm from redheaded donors from Ireland, where he said it sold “like hot cakes”.

Cryos’s stores have now reached their peak capacity of 70 litres of semen, and Mr Schou has a waiting list of 600 donors.

He said sperm from donors with brown hair and brown eyes was particularly in demand, because of the bank’s large customer base in Spain, Italy and Greece.

Why would anyone specifically choose brown and brown as their cum of choice? Speaks of an abysmally low IQ when you go for shit when you could have gold.

Only that they could be blonde-haired and blue-eyed White people.

Not good for the climate down here, except possibly Tasmania. You'd burn like a motherfucker next to me. Not practical. After acclimating I'd get no colder than you in your country however.

There is a reason that the dominant white gene is brown hair and eyes. It just works better.

Depends on how many gweilos she's had since your last trip to the mainland to see the factory.

Not good for the climate down here, except possibly Tasmania. You'd burn like a motherfucker next to me. Not practical. After acclimating I'd get no colder than you in your country however.

Not true. I know a few aussies. I walk around in a t-shirt while they shiver like motherfuckers during early/late winter.

Not true. I know a few aussies. I walk around in a t-shirt while they shiver like motherfuckers during early/late winter.

Today it was 32C with a UV index of 8. This is early spring, come on over for a visit - I need some help dropping problem palm trees and segmenting them then moving them to the burn pile.

We'll do it in shorts only and see who looks like a lobster by lunch :)

As soon as you come over when it's -25C with a 20m/s wind chill and we have to clear my driveway of 1.5 meters of snow. Two layers of clothing only :)

I've still got my Carhard stuff from Oklahoma somewhere, but work like that would not trouble me - I used to stack 20KG boxes of prawns in a snap freezer that was 25 below. Some fuckhead walked in from 30c outside with bare feet and got stuck to the floor once LOL

I know what you said. It's far easier to regulate your body temperature in cold weather while doing physical labour than it is in a hot climate.

My driveway is about 100m BTW.

You don't know what you're talking about, seeing as how you've never spent a single winter up here. I've been to Australia and hell, Finland even had 31C weather this summer so I know what that's like. There's no comparison. Hot weather is for pussies but you need brains to build a functioning civilization in a cold climate.

Back