[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

From 'The Times of Israel'
they really do tell us what they're doing.

"...US Democratic religious Buttigieg was immediately confronted when he used the word Pharisee despairingly. He was not aware of it being insulting for Jews and after initially declaring that it can be used for hypocrites, he quickly learned he was wrong, apologized and won’t do it again..."

One of my favorite parts from the article. They'll teach us not to use those bad words against them.

Last edited:
preach it daddy trump

preach it to us good goys

jesus is coming back

and the wall is being built

jesus is coming to build our wall

but we need some more money for Israel first

because they our greatest ally and only true friend

even if they have to bomb more of our boats and have a few more lavan affairs to prove it to us

also......

Genie Energy Ltd. (GNE) Stock Price, Quote, History News

BUY GENIE ENERGY LTD

up from 3.98 when Trump got elected

Kushner doing them well

GOLAN HEIGHTS GDP

even better than our GDP but that is an insider secret....$$$$$$$$$$$$$HHHHHHHHHH

http://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/19/us/politics/trump-middle-east-peace-plan.amp.html

Send them more money

Jared says deal of the century LMAO

On Sunday, Mr. Trump and Mr. Kushner finally opened their long-awaited drive for what the president has called “the deal of the century” by announcing that the United States would hold an “economic workshop” in Bahrain next month to produce strategies to invest in the Palestinians and other Arabs.

Who says artofthedeal wasnt throwing more cash at israel and ARABS

#ARTOFTHEDEAL

D7ImdgIWkAA6Ykm.jpg

"...US Democratic religious Buttigieg was immediately confronted when he used the word Pharisee despairingly. He was not aware of it being insulting for Jews and after initially declaring that it can be used for hypocrites, he quickly learned he was wrong, apologized and won’t do it again..."

One of my favorite parts from the article. They'll teach us not to use those bad words against them.

LMAO......they all learn

that this is their only reason for being in politics

D5VqQ4qWkAAfO3N.jpg

you get you some of that chicken mayor pete

serveimage

You too CLNL BERNIE SANDERS

serveimage

BIRD DA MAGIC WORD OVER HERE

D68vTnlWkAAk_vr.jpg

WE ALL COME FROM A LAND DOWN UNDER SOON

D7L536lUEAAab1H.jpg

:rofl:

He can't do anything about this?

That is what you are really going to go with.......

When the White House was asked what areas new wall/barriers have been placed, where it didn't exist before (repair vs actual wall creation), as in exact coordinates, they simply can't answer. They have nothing to say.

That 1.87 Billion dollar government shut down debacle for wall funding has so far contracted, not built, exactly 1.7 Miles of future new wall.........that's it. I'd go on to do the math break down per foot but I don't need to.

This is basically a summation of his entire time in office. Take a look at the list of things he has done, has achieved, has made Executive Orders for........versus the things he has ranted and raved and threatened to do on Twitter but never ever touches again.

There is an ongoing joke that if he rages hard on Twitter that is a good thing for the DNC, because that means this will be a topic he will never actually do anything about. It's just fumes. Or as I call them smoke and mirrors.

But HE does figure out how to give Israel another 38 Billion in AID this year. FOR THEIR WALLS. He did figure out how to relocate our Embassy to Jewrusalem. PROMISES MADE PROMISES KEPT. He did figure out how to get that BUMP STOCK BAN through. He did figure out how to create more protective class status for people that didn't vote for him and could honestly give a shit less about him and any of his campaign agenda.

Speaking of that.......he also did a good job of cleaning his own house. Firing everyone and anyone who was ever pro America first and replacing them with the worst possible SWAMP monsters in or around DC. And I don't just mean REPUBLICAN SWAMP monsters......he even reached across the aisle and grabbed some DNC rejects as well. Some Obama leftovers and hold outs. The NEVER TRUMPERS. The absolute worst scum our society could possibly find, who openly talked SHIT about TRUMP before getting their jobs just a few short years ago. AND THEY RUN SHIT NOW!!!!

This is WINNING.......

At some point you begin to realize, unless you are a mouth breathing simpleton, that this is the classical definition of controlled opposition. THIS is gate keeping. He is there to appease the right wing, because if he wasn't there most sane people would have rioted the country back into normal again. This is why he can't seem to ever do anything productive, even by accident, or that his base elected him for, despite once controlling both the House and Congress, even having a majority of SCOTUS justices on his side.

BTW where is RGB? She is dead.......but they are just running out the clock to appease SHITLIBS because otherwise it might get uncomfortable. No, seriously she is deceased. Find me any photo of her that I can't reverse search from before 2018. You can't. This is another thing he tweeted about but will not act on.

You begin to realize that Conservatives aren't actually conserving anything. That they can at absolute best perpetuate or sustain the festering cancers that are killing our country just a little bit longer. They appease the Left at a slower rate but always bending toward their will. I call this Continental Grift. That this is all they can do and were ever sent to do.......and I'm sorry but given the serious issues we face today that simply isn't good enough. Not by a long shot.

Even Bernie Sanders openly admits that we can't just have open borders, that we can't adopt the entire world, that the immigration issue can't stay this way forever. At this point, really any point, we very likely would see more border progress under his belt than we will under Trump........the SAVIOR. THE DEAL MAKER.

And I have less than zero faith in anything Bernie Sanders says.......ZERO

This is the same place I put all of Trumps future promises for 2020. It's always tomorrow while the shit I don't want will be served right now.

I mean the best thing he has going for him is no matter how bad he is at getting something important done......fixing our problems.....his opposition only calls for making those issues worse. Trump needs another 10 terms to stack the courts to undue the damage the previous asshole did appointing radical leftist marxists and POC ideologues. I get that.....and that is the only reason I care enough to make fun of his other failures.

:shrug:

serveimage

THE GAME GOES ON...........

Dude, what happen?

You’ve fallen off the deep end. Trump is supporting Israel because they are truly our last ally on that side of the earth. Don’t forget, the British allowed their intelligence agency to spy on the Trump campaign. All of The EU was in the the tank for Hillary. All the more impressive that Trump won.

I guess I pay to much attention because it looks to me like Trump is trying his hardest to get shit done but just keeps facing a shit storm of corruption. You can’t possibly disagree with that if you look objectively at HR 1 or any resolution in Congress’s top 10 to get done. It’s all trash designed to give power to the left. This is the most dysfunctional congress I’ve ever seen. Not one accomplishment in 6 months. Not. One.

Yet you feel like Trump hasn’t done anything?

Here, take a pill:

http://www.magapill.com

Some would say he will go down as one of the most productive first term presidents of all time. Can you name another that has done more?

Just on the economy alone:

Not sure why or what is wrong with you, but you’re choosing not to see.

Lol Israel your greatest allies

What exactly do they do for you? Other than buy your military equipment with your money?

Dude, what happen?

You’ve fallen off the deep end. Trump is supporting Israel because they are truly our last ally on that side of the earth. Don’t forget, the British allowed their intelligence agency to spy on the Trump campaign. All of The EU was in the the tank for Hillary. All the more impressive that Trump won.

I guess I pay to much attention because it looks to me like Trump is trying his hardest to get shit done but just keeps facing a shit storm of corruption. You can’t possibly disagree with that if you look objectively at HR 1 or any resolution in Congress’s top 10 to get done. It’s all trash designed to give power to the left. This is the most dysfunctional congress I’ve ever seen. Not one accomplishment in 6 months. Not. One.

Yet you feel like Trump hasn’t done anything?

Here, take a pill:

http://www.magapill.com

Some would say he will go down as one of the most productive first term presidents of all time. Can you name another that has done more?

Just on the economy alone:

Not sure why or what is wrong with you, but you’re choosing not to see.

Listen man, I like you....I feel like for the most part we care about the same country and causes. We have the same goal and agenda. :flag:

That I love my country and my people as much as you do.

You also appear to be a military man so I like you even more just for that (knowing nothing else about you).

So I'm going to give this one a serious try and not trolololo.

This is what I feel like you know.....this is your RUBERT MURDOCH and MSM narrative that you have likely been fed most of your life.

This is the rebuttle I will just assume that you do not know, because, well, nobody on the TV is allowed to talk about any of this without censorship or sponsorship or cancellation concerns.

If you stop here.......please just watch that 2nd video and tell me where you disagree. Where you spot lies or misconceptions.

=====================

bonus discussion: my thoughts

What we are in with Israel is a very abusive relationship with a very long and terrible history

One where I can prove she steals from you.

Pravda: How Israel Built China’s Air Force With Stolen American Tech

The Apollo Affair - Wikipedia

The Apollo Affair was a 1965 incident in which a US company, Nuclear Materials and Equipment Corporation (NUMEC), in the Pittsburgh suburbs of Apollo and Parks Township, Pennsylvania was investigated for losing 200–600 pounds (91–272 kg) of highly enriched uranium, with suspicions that it had gone to Israel's nuclear weapons program.

Sleeps with other men.

HOW ISRAEL USED WEAPONS AND TECHNOLOGY TO BECOME AN ALLY OF CHINA

Israel’s ties with China are raising security concerns

Israel is giving China the keys to its largest port

Has attacked you.

USS Liberty incident - Wikipedia
The USS Liberty incident was an attack on a United States Navy technical research ship, USS Liberty, by Israeli Air Force jet fighter aircraft and Israeli Navy motor torpedo boats, on 8 June 1967, during the Six-Day War.[2] The combined air and sea attack killed 34 crew members (naval officers, seamen, two marines, and one civilian), wounded 171 crew members, and severely damaged the ship.[3]

Lied to you.

Israel knew Iraq had no WMD, says MP

A prominent Israeli MP said yesterday that his country's intelligence services knew claims that Saddam Hussein was capable of swiftly launching weapons of mass destruction were wrong but withheld the information from Washington.

still lies to you

Israeli intelligence 'intercepted Syrian regime talk about chemical attack'

Spies on you.

PAPADOPOULOS: MUELLER INVESTIGATED ISRAEL TIES, NOT RUSSIAN ONES

Spied on you.
Israel Won’t Stop Spying on the U.S.

According to classified briefings on legislation that would lower visa restrictions on Israeli citizens, Jerusalem’s efforts to steal U.S. secrets under the cover of trade missions and joint defense technology contracts have “crossed red lines.”

Abuses your trust.

Lavon Affair - Wikipedia

The Lavon affair was a failed Israeli covert operation, codenamed Operation Susannah, conducted in Egypt in the summer of 1954. As part of the false flag operation,[1] a group of Egyptian Jews were recruited by Israeli military intelligence to plant bombs inside Egyptian-, American-, and British-owned civilian targets: cinemas, libraries and American educational centers. The bombs were timed to detonate several hours after closing time. The attacks were to be blamed on the Muslim Brotherhood, Egyptian Communists,

Laughs and celebrates your misfortune.

5 Israelis Detained for Puzzling Behavior' After WTC Tragedy - Haaretz

I mean this might ALL be Ok to you, I don't see how that is possible, but perhaps she is good looking and good in bed, that you still might not care but at some point the rest of us really do. Enough is enough my brother.

I mean what do we get back from all this? Can you explain to me what the quid pro quo is? How we benefit from the status quo?

You can say they fight off our enemies......which are really just their enemies. Of which I proved, through religious polling here, they care more about and like more than they do Christians? This is where I say they are abusing your trust and altruism and you need to stop giving them so much (yet alone your money, time and blood).

When this is done with my money and time against my well wishes it really kind of pisses me off tbh. Even if you still don't care.

This is beyond a regular one sided abusive relationship and we clearly need a divorce......they need to go their own way. Not sign a death pact where we bail them out from attacking every country around them (where we are headed). I'm not willing to give them any more of our money and political policy time (yet alone what appears to be all of it atm)

We have bankrupted ourselves to fight their wars. Islam primarily hates us because we are their dog of war. I mean just ask em.....it was always OBL's number one complaint. All ISLAMO extremists say this.

You can go with them, pick them over the USA, just like kids can pick between their own parents to live with, like all Jews inside the USA are doing, while picking our corpse clean first, but you CAN'T continue to fight for them while pretending that is to the benefit of us.

Netanyahu's Iran dilemma: Getting Trump to act without putting Israel on front line

That I will continue to argue with. With, in case you didn't notice, 100% WIKIPEDIA articles and/or articles written by actual Jews or Jewish sources. The kind that they are all but bragging about directly.

The kind I don't see how anyone can argue with. They are irrefutable.

I didn't even get into the more controversial topics. The more wicked stuff.

Like the recent release of those JFK files Trump dragged his ass on declassifying after 50 years.

How a standoff with the U.S. almost blew up Israel's nuclear program

Their part in not just undermining but replacing Kennedy over their own nuclear ambitions.

One that all of us should be real happy they have and fucked us over for (in all ways possible)

The Samson Option: Israel's Nuclear Arsenal and American Foreign Policy - Wikipedia

The "Samson Option" of the book's title refers to the nuclear strategy whereby Israel would launch a massive nuclear retaliatory strike if the state itself was being overrun, just as the Biblical figure Samson is said to have pushed apart the pillars of a Philistine temple, bringing down the roof and killing himself and thousands of Philistines who had gathered to see him humiliated.

OY VEY

Publisher Random House says, on the inside folds of the cover, that The Samson Option "reveals many startling events," among them:

How Israel stole United States satellite reconnaissance intelligence and used it to target the Soviet Union.
How Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir directed that some of the intelligence stolen by American Jonathan Pollard, who spied for Israel, be turned over to the Soviet Union.

How Israel created a false control room at the Dimona nuclear facility to hide from American nuclear inspectors its use in creating nuclear weapons.

How President Dwight Eisenhower’s administration tried and failed to force Israel to acknowledge its nuclear ambitions.

How Israel threatened to use nuclear weapons on the third day of the 1973 Yom Kippur War, blackmailing U.S. President Richard Nixon into airlifting military supplies.

How Israel used a top London newspaper editor to capture Mordechai Vanunu.

How a top American Democratic Party fund-raiser influenced the White House while raising money for the Israeli bomb.
How American intelligence finally learned the truth about Dimona.

The American Library Association book review lists additional "significant revelations" in the book:[2]

Fuller details about the Israeli bombing of the Iraqi nuclear facility in 1981.

That Israel collaborated with South Africa on a nuclear test over the Indian Ocean in 1979. (Now disputed. See nuclear.)

That during the 1991 Gulf War Israel pointed nuclear armed mobile missiles at Iraq.

That Israel holds a few neutron bombs in addition to several hundred other nuclear weapons.

That U.S. policy towards Israel's nuclear program "was not just one of benign neglect: it was a conscious policy of ignoring reality."

The New Scientist book review lists specific examples of U.S. official's suppression of information:

CIA analysts kept quiet about what they found in Lockheed U-2 spy plane photographs of Dimona during the 1950s.

Lewis Strauss, chairman of the Atomic Energy Commission during the 1950s, probably knew about and supported the Israeli nuclear weapons program.[2]

The review also notes the revelation that U.S. President John F. Kennedy attempted to persuade Israel to abandon its nuclear program, and angry notes were exchanged between Kennedy and Israeli Premier David Ben-Gurion in 1963.

I mean if this is our greatest ALLY, can you please explain to me who our greatest Enemy is and what they are doing that beats any of this?

Last edited:
I am not a fan of jews but keeping the democrats out of office and trump appointing judges is my priority.

We can address the jews after the majority of sand niggers fall

I am not a fan of jews but keeping the democrats out of office and trump appointing judges is my priority.

What sand niggers? Which ones are a problem for you and your republic, exactly? There's your misdirection.

I mean if we keep this up we will not have a country worth fighting for

which already appears to be the case by enlistment numbers by GEN Z

Recruiter hopes 'Enlisted' rap video will inspire others to join the Army

I mean stop embarrassing yoruself I say boomers........this is beyond bad

comments used to be funny......all of them groypers and kids complaining about ZOG

how it can go fuck itself along with fighting for our country on a suicide mission on behalf of foreign interests.

At some point I can't really argue with these kids anymore. They have been that betrayed. I don't even know who or what we are fighting for anymore. Corporate profits? Stock values. GDP growth while our own standard of living continues to decline. A country that doesn't even speak English. Hates its citizens. Hates itself and doesn't care about any of our founding principles and where our monuments, traditions, national anthem, flag, and founders are too triggering to keep.

Yeah........when that happens the war is over. They won. There is nothing left for me to give a shit about and I might as well treat my "ECONOMIC ZONE" like my "ECONOMIC ZONE" (no longer a Nation) treats me.

As in entirely dispensable and ripe for abuse and robbery.......and that's where we are at my man

Last edited:
What sand niggers? Which ones are a problem for you and your republic, exactly? There's your misdirection.

Please.. Part of our economy relies on weapons sales. The war machine creates jobs.

Until you want to address the real problem.. I will take my chances with the Trump and the jews

Please.. Part of our economy relies on weapons sales. The war machine creates jobs.

Until you want to address the real problem.. I will take my chances with the jews

What's the real problem?

And which are your fave Jews? Bloomberg, Feinstein, Sanders, Schumer, Nadler... of all the influential and powerful ones who made it to congress, only 2 are conservative. So you wanna take your chances with exactly the kind of commie socialist progressives which you hate? I don't get it.

the good news is that he wants to give us "RECORD NUMBERS OF NEW IMMIGRANTS"

and apparently, according to recent 9th Circuit rulings, people who have never been to our country have more of a right to come here than our actual citizens do if they ever speak controversial words or concepts.

makes for a great fight that should last us forever (if we are lucky)

or until the demographics change enough we lose FL and TX and the tide of blue becomes permanent and forever.

absorbing 2 million illegals a year that shouldn't take long

Last edited:
Back