[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

that you didn't get your way

that you are still real sour and salty crybaby about that

you can donate that 10 bucks to a new home depot bucket and Kleenex box

I'm not sure tele would've taken your post seriously if Trump wasn't president. He'd probably think you were hacked.

now I am forced to believe that Fool has to be a russian bot

i am tool of kremlin

and can only trust neocon warmongers like Mccain, singing bomb bomb iran, and we came, we saw, he died Hillary to keep us safe and in peace time

#resist

#resistreality

#resistinformationandfacts

He's been involved in over a 1000 lawsuits.

Why can't you accept the Trumpster is just another shyster, just one that us "deplorables" like and be good with that?

Why do you need a hero bro? You already have Jesus, why do you need more?

meanwhile in canada

DVRq6d4WkAAzoVs.jpg
Virtue signalling whore.

So inclusive he lowered taxes on the rich so his party would get their vote. So inclusive he approves of Israeli land grabs, now his 7 highest donors are Kikes. So inclusive he attends gayday parades with outstretched tongue to imitate the splooge catchers in the crowd. So inclusive he'd award a "health care Canadian" a $10Mn cause when he threw a nade at US soldiers. Wanted to say sorry and feelgood hugz.

But not so inclusive that he'd allow a voting regime that isn't his choice. Not so inclusive he'd allow transparency in gov't - just not for his office.

fking burger king cuck should kno that official cbc (aka his propaganda outlet) usage is "humankind," not "peoplekind"

#Sad!

He's been involved in over a 1000 lawsuits.

Why can't you accept the Trumpster is just another shyster, just one that us "deplorables" like and be good with that?

Why do you need a hero bro? You already have Jesus, why do you need more?

I just posted a video man :shrug:

take ur meds

Back