[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Now that the DNC is basically out of money they should be studying how Russia got the most unpopular candidate in history elected while only spending a few hundred grand doing it.

you're on team tehvul

team moto

team arsin

team reggs

team juggernaught

must i go on?
Incredible and inconceivable.

I'd be interested to hear how I ended up in that group. Then we can unravel the convoluted thought process that developed this flawed jewel.

Oh and can you tell me how a country like Russia with a smaller GDP than Canukistan's is a threat to the US? At this point I'm thinking you're a high functioning retard. I look forward to your response and in proving me wrong.

Perhaps this twisted gem of distorted logic can prove illuminating to answering the question above. Let's hope so.

I know the left refuses to acknowledge the fact they are facists. But their quest for a totalitarian government with total authority over the lives of their plebes screams fascism. If its not through oppresive taxes to shape personal behavior, its through oppresive government laws denying you even the most basic freedoms “for your own good”.

It’s all ok as long as it is the other people you oppress. By the time they get around to oppressing you, there won’t be anyone left to fight it.

fascists can run an efficient government ("trains on time")

leftists can't

pls don't slag the fascists w/ that association

hey man, white ppl have hopes and dreams too

the difference is that the white ppl dream detached garage doesn't have a nissan altima in it :sunny:

My dream involves this one.

1301phr-08-top-41-hottest-muscle-cars-in-your-garages-1968-pontiac-firebird.JPG.jpg

The secret is the freeze dried crystals

They were good in a pinch but I’m on the way to get a bunn coffee maker in a few minutes. Can anyone recommend a good bean available at regular stores? I have a Trader Joe’s and whole food close by. I’m partial to half and half, Sumatra, Colombian, and long walks in the moonlight

I hope that after 7 years Trump will be on Mt. Rushmore.

pbR0RiD.png

:lol: You're serious aren't you Reggs! :jester: got damn you are.

Bless you, lately you've posted some gut splitters. :p:

aScotia how the hell did you group such disparate characters together? Or maybe I should re phrase the question as: What commonalities do you see between me, Reggs, moto and Juggs? Your answer won't be contested, I won't flame or denigrate you for it. I'm genuinely curious.

Grease your finger and stick it up your asshole Odio, remain obscure and irrelevant - and self pleasured.

I'm all caught up on this thread, first time in a week. :p:

Not that anyone gives a shit about these types of things besides nutjob leftists, but I'm doubting the #'s.

And it has nothing to do with Trump being perceived as great. It's actually the opposite. I imagine he could bring more attention BECAUSE they want it to be negative.

I'm calling bullshit.

Back