'polyamory' and idiots from tw who believe in it

ok so it looks like we have familiar and i tearing up her ass, technodonut shoving his cock down her throat, and a line out the door for fucking the shit out of her.

sounds like a good plan...so, afterimage, can we get an address please?

Imagine sticking your dick into someone's wife.

Cause you know he busts inside. Think on that for a moment.

Imagine watching some dude fuck your woman. Have you ever had the urge to rip off a man's genitals before, and stuff them down his throat?

That's pretty much how it is.

i hope you guys realize what you're

getting into

larp-6.jpg

hint: it's the chick

2nd hint: she's the one in the middle on the right

Under other circumstances, I'd be agreeing with giga on this. However, I have done this, and it really isn't that destructive to you relationship, if you are actually honest about it. The difficulty comes when people try to keep how they feel hidden away and it comes out in forms of resentment and revenge.

But since then, I've moved past the novelty of a new vagina to slip into every now and then. I'd much rather have somebody I can be close to. You really can't do that with some chick you're just fucking for the hell of it.

First paragraph illustrates typical young person's naive and immature reasoning, second paragraph indicates that apprently you've matured slightly since then.

Well all the better me and proton are on her ass. Each one of us could probably move one of her cheeks to allow for lateral movement.

how can you consider that hot

like honestly, i mean ok you love her, but you cannot seriously believe that is "hot"

I was in an "open relationship" for a while. After putting up with that shit for a year, we stopped, and went monogamous. We eventually broke up. It doesn't work, kids, except for really, really ugly fat people. Every open couple I've ever seen has wound up broken up, usually over jealousy, or one or the other of them finding someone else more interesting.

You are jealous for a reason. Your psychological makeup is hardwired this way to ensure the evolution of the species - men and women are competitive for each other because that way, the most attractive and hardiest people wind up reproducing, and ugly, unhealthy fatties don't.

Agreed 100%.

However, i still support dating french women. Just dont fall in love.

that's just a picture that came up when i searched for 'fat' and 'larp'

it's not necessarily his wife although i can't be that far off

holy shit that picture has me speechless.

seriously fuck god almighty put those people in bootcamp or something for some god damn perspective.

good god fuck.

Back