GESCHLOSSEN

Baby Bew said:
villageposter.jpg
:lol:

It is my sad duty to report that – starting this evening – Tribalwar must once again take up arms to defend against tyrannical evil, arrogance, and paranoia.

It has come to our attention that Tribe Destiny has been plotting our demise for some time, attempting desperately to encourage others to join them in a gambit against us that can only be described as suicidal.

We are glad to know that many of the more rational tribes have already recognized that the fine men and women of Tribalwar have done quite literally nothing to deserve this sort of treatment. While it is true that we have some rambunctious spirits among our ranks, nothing they have done has ever been met with anything but seasoned wisdom and fair negotiation in the wake of their shenanigans.

Some time ago, we approached the renowned Tribal Council – a loosely-knit group of allied tribes who seem to view their organization as a sort of global police force, intent upon ensuring that the growth of your tribe remains responsible and sound, so as not to upset the delicate balance that constitutes the geopolitical landscape of this world. It was our intention to join, and share in the laudable responsibilities that they had assumed for themselves.

It was during the application process that we received intelligence reports that suggested all was not necessarily well within the Council, and that there were dark overtures being made by Destiny – risky suggestions that are highly inappropriate for a group purported to "value diplomacy over agression." (sic) For example, here is one such posting from one of their high level members:

Quote:
Members of the tribalwars coucil

In the last week (or two weeks), a new tribe has appeared. It is called Tribalwar - their tag is T/W .
They have quickly become the largest tribe in the game, because of the fact that they have all come from an unrelated forum, ( http://www.tribalwar.com /forums ). They are even more dangerous because of the fact that they have spent time playing many other online games, and have gained experience. They are very well co-ordinated, and their tactics are ruthless. They demand tribute from players, which is why they will grow very fast. These players pay the tribute because if they don't they will be crushed. T/W then takes the tribute, and splits it up among their members by continent - again, very well co-ordinated.
I have started this topic so that we can discuss what actions, (if any) will be taken.
This tribe has the power to destroy any individual tribe in the TribalCouncil - I am not so sure of whether they can destroy all of us together. And if we can stand together with even more tribes, we stand a strong chance of victory, (should a war come).
Do not be fooled - they have powerful allies, (such as another big and powerful tribe: Briton ). They have pretty good activity levels.
I think that we must take measures against this tribe. One good course of action would be to invite tribes into the council - however, this would flood the council with tribes and may not be that good a thing for us. However, an alternative idea could be to start a different community that is an alliance against the possible threat of T/W: a possible " T/W Watcher " forum. There, we could invite as many tribes as we could find - keep in mind that all this would be a purely defensive measure, to ensure our safety. Many of the larger and older tribes may be reluctant to join us - therefore I say we should stick to dealing with middle-sized tribes.
The tribe 3Claws , (based mainly in K43) has already been attacked by T/W. Rather than just submit, they have started to take measures to fight back, and put up a strong resistance. If they stand alone I have doubts as to whether they can win. They will fight fiercely and bravely, but that may not be enough. After them, similar medium-sized tribes will be defeated, or forced intro tribute. This will continue until no-one remains to oppose T/W!
This cannot happen! T/W cannot be allowed to dominate the whole game. A stand must be taken.

I have opened this thread as an area for discussion. Please take my suggestions into consideration.

Last edited by nish81, member of Destiny on Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total

This post, as well as others from numerous threads at the Council’s forums, was supplied to us by independent operators hailing from a number of tribes who offered the information freely out of a sense of moral outrage at such deception. At first, we were skeptical – it seemed entirely possible to us that the information might have been provided by those seeking to deceive us to their own ends. However, as we began to see an influx of the same information – sent to us repeatedly by numerous unrelated sources – it became clear that to organize such a conspiracy would seem both unlikely and at cross purposes, and that the intelligence reports must therefore be accurate.

Beyond their desire for an outright conflict, Destiny quite clearly sought to involve themselves with our affairs behind our backs, even as we sought to join their ranks to participate in what I now find to be an ironic mandate as peacekeeping forces:

Quote:
nish81, member of Destiny
Tribal Leader

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:49 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
Also, I think that anyone being attacked individually by T/W in other continents, (examples are anyone in K34 and 3Claws in K43) should receive PASSIVE SUPPORT from us - i.e. resources and army support.
Then again, im open to new ideas Very Happy

The one hand shakes ours, while the other beats the drums of war just out of earshot? These were diabolical creatures indeed. But we still had hope. Perhaps it was the presence of the Council members that was causing this sort of badgering and iniquitous behavior. Perhaps it was a need to make a mark as the weaker of the tribes, and all it was, was talk.

Unfortunately, this was not the case. Subsequent to our receipt of intelligence from the Council forums, we were able to secure confirmation of a planned attack on our tribe from sources within Tribe Destiny itself. This information will not be shared, as it would compromise our current efforts. It is highly subject to contextualization and therefore too revelatory in nature.

It was in light of this information, and with heavy hearts, that our members began preparing for the eventual war that has now been forced upon us.

It was during our internal deliberations that we perceived a possible geographic anomaly in our defenses that might allow for exploitation by an enemy. Forgive me if I do not provide details – I would hate to let the cat out of the bag, as it were, in the event that undesirables were paying attention. As such, we moved from a defensive posture to one of offense. This is regrettable, because it is understood that there are those who will seek to vilify us as aggressors, much like Destiny would have the other honorable members of the Council believe, but we are confident that you all will see through their smoke and mirrors to comprehend the ultimate truth of the thing: that our hand has been forced, and this action – as distasteful to us as it is necessary – is our only hope for defense.

To those of you in Destiny who joined during their recent campaign of expansion: we do not hold you in ill regard, and if you leave your tribe to find another more suited to a policy of peaceful co-existence, please do so and indicate your position to your local Tribalwar aristocratic representative. All will be forgiven, and after a reasonable period to establish terms for compensation, we can all move forward without dwelling on the unfortunate past brought about by your reckless superiors.

To the other members of the Council: we mean you no ill will. This is purely a surgical strike against a duplicitous tribe that sought to bring great harm against us, even throughout the period during which we were seeking membership to your Council.

To my brethren in Tribalwar: may whatever God you worship look down upon us with favor this day, and fear not for that which we are about to do. We are united in purpose, in deed, and in peace, and this will see us all through to the end.

You have been banned for the following reason:
posting large immage in politics and propoganda

Date the ban will be lifted: 2006,August 9th, 01:0

NEVER FORGET

Back