Good Bye. The End

Status
Not open for further replies.
can someone traceroute Yoda's IP and find out what city he lives in? Maybe if he did really do it then it would be in a local paper.

Just an idea.

Note: I really hope he did not end his life. There is too much to live for and ending it prematurely is not worth it. It always gets better.

i have no pity for the suicidal
and if you are going to kill yourself, be considerate of others and shoot yourself in the bathtub so clean up consists of washing your brains down the drain

Last edited:
Remember the most important thing about killing yourself:
If you're doing it because everyone hates you, you're just doing everyone a favor. If they hate you, they're not going to care if you die. Therefore, the best policy is not to kill yourself, but to instead run up to everyone and scream "fucker" at them over and over and over again until they start crying.

no i live in his town adn go to his school... he didnt kill him self. he just likes attention. lol i called my friend and was like YO, tomas is killed him self.. he waslike pfff nah... we conferenced him and he picked up... we wre like. u homo why would u post somehting like that and hung up... he just has no friends in school and his make believe girl friend "broke up" with him because she prolly saw him.. he is just a loser who wants attention...

vga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back