As requested, pics of me and my girlfriend (YES, PICS vge)

sdf.jpg

meh i tried

lmao just reading through some of these posts made me LOL IRL
i got nothin but <3 for ya if you really did pull her

Dionysus said:
http://www.dewdnamedglenn.com/mandz.jpg
not my gf, but i did hook up w/ her.

sec looking for pic of my ex.

judging by the beer in her hand i dont think she cared who she hooked up with but gj :hitit2:

This thread is gold.

Injection and Monkey_b, the kid fucking brought it all on himself. First he posted the pic of him and his fucking cousin and then he called himself a pimp. The kid couldnt pimp a 250 pound hooker with crabs. Only thing he is "pimping" in this is a bad case of asshair on his face.

:bigthumb: RP. :lol:

Holy cockshit I just read the whole damn thread. Anyway, your "girlfriend" is definently fucking Ross, and maybe even Big Dick Carlos. Please do the world a favor and start shaving. It's really not that hard...

btw <3 to poop, xpdnc and Pagy for entertaining me for an hour =)

And I think we should give Roundpimp321 a big "Thank You" for providing TW with material for 25 pages of quality TW flaming

I laughed many times at this thread, ROFL @ the PS of the Sascwach close up. But then Injection and Monkey_b killed my buzz.
I don’t care who she is no matter what you tell your self you have a problem with hair growing in between your eyes.

WarBuddha said:
This thread is gold.

Injection and Monkey_b, the kid fucking brought it all on himself. First he posted the pic of him and his fucking cousin and then he called himself a pimp. The kid couldnt pimp a 250 pound hooker with crabs. Only thing he is "pimping" in this is a bad case of asshair on his face.

:bigthumb: RP. :lol:

HAHAHAHAHAH BURN OMOGMGOMG BURN WINNAR IS BUDDA

Back