-Channing Frye
-2018 own 1st

IN
-Jordan Clarkson
-Larry Nance Jr
-George Hill
-Rodney Hood
-Heavily-protected future 2nd

well i mean there were a lot of unfounded, armchair referee rumors that lebron was gonna leave cleveland because he wanted a new team

now he doesnt need to leave! hes got an entirely new team to play with!

do you really believe he'll stay in CLE now because of this?

probably

it was a PR disaster for him the last time he left and he's not given any sort of indication that he wants to leave

why would he change teams when he practically owns the one hes on now?

"ya lemme just take less money to go to another team that wont beat the warriors and i cant make any decisions"

makes literally zero sense, unless of course he goes to the warriors which isnt possible

somebody call stone cold steve austin b/c tribalwar forums light flyweight intercontinental tv european tag team champion the magical zoo is about 2 get ~STUNNED~ live, right here on thursday night smackdown

Lol drose cut ? Going to play with thibs on the twolvea thats like bulls 2.0 lmao

Guy sucks so much now

This is the first deadline where moves actually made semi logical sense tbh

Cavs didnt have much of a choice, celtics look like geniuses again

lgbr i like you a lot but pls prepare yourself for disappointment

i would be stunned if he stayed

uh hello im from the land

disappointment has pretty much been our thing since time immemorial

i still just dont see any really strong arguments for him leaving, especially with the state of the nba right now where its basically the west vs him

they might even break into the top 8 in the west if he did!

can u imagine bron having to deal w lavar ball

that would be hilarious

uh he also owns and lives in a massive fuckin mansion down the street from my house because we're from the same fuckin town you retard

his kids are in LA and have been since he was in fuckin miami, he still came back to cleveland

and do u really think lavar ball will pass up the chance to bother lebron?

Still didn't deny that everybody hates Ohio. Wade and his wife certainly felt a type of way about it.

Also, Lavar is focused on getting his other kids scouted without the NCAA so he's going to be busy with that for quite a while since Lamelo is still way too young for the NBA. He hasn't said much of anything lately. The Lavar Lebron thing was overblown because Lebron is a snowflake.

Last edited:
no shit ohio sucks ytf do u think im in japan

that being said dude has a legacy 2 think about and ohioans are already semi-joking about the next jersey burnings

While I don't discount the appeal LA might have for LeBron, him having a place in LA doesn't make him particularly unique among NBA players.

Back