[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

So does this mean PizzaGate was actually a real thing?

There is more to the story of child trafficking out there. John Podesta might be a pedo. There is a 50/50 chance and I know that sounds stupid but compared to other conspiracies out there is enough to make you question the guy.

Also... King and Bonacci... this story has a hard time getting traction...

also, Ted Gunderson of the FBI believed strongly that Satanic cults involving human sacrifice were taking place in USA.

I can't find the video but there was a European banker who was in charge of moving money for the elites of the world. He got invited to a child sacrificing party.

I really just threw a shitpost here. I hope it is all bullshit.

Last edited:
The Internet doesn't forget, and Military Intelligence is not for play. Scrubbing is pointless and only serves to make themselves look even more stupid than they are.

RNGxGy7.png

So does this mean PizzaGate was actually a real thing?

I don't doubt there is a pizzagate thing happening. Everyone knows about the left's love affair with hollywood. Hollywood has a long and storied history of child molestation/trafficking and they don't even try to hide it. So it wouldn't surprise me if there is a "network" of people high up in politics and hollywood that do perverted shit with kids

Isn't Epstien a Dem and isn't he arrested?

Yes, and yes. Not sure if factually accurate, but it's alleged by Epstein himself that he co-founded the Clinton Foundation.

And yes, 'pizzagate' is real.

And yes, QAnon is still ongoing and on target.

There, now Cael can shitpost some more.

A name you should watch for is Rachel (Ray) Chandler. She'll be in the limelight soon enough. If anyone here was paying attention when Allison Mack got picked up in connection to NXIVM, think that situation, except x100.

You know when Bill Clinton went on record and said he didn't know anything about this Epstein thing and underage kids?

mY13BVs.png

Here's a picture of Bill Clinton with a then 15 year old Ray Chandler on Epstein's 'lolita express'.

Back