Black Panther Buzz: Easily One of the Best Entries in the MCU

I thought it just made me a tree hugger climate change guy who wanted to see mother earth have a chance to heal herself by decreasing a already over populated planet..

my bad

tru-love.gif
[emoji173][emoji176][emoji178][emoji175][emoji738][emoji179]

sent from *magic device* using Tapatalk

I thought it just made me a tree hugger climate change guy who wanted to see mother earth have a chance to heal herself by decreasing a already over populated planet..

my bad

If you really felt that way, you would murder your family and kill yourself.

only in a world full of daily school shootings, movie shootings, and people killing themselves and others in record numbers can blackpeople be so proud of fumbling out a football baby in the world he lives in

and that is why the future has no other option but be bleak

y we live in actual idiocracy

only in a world full of daily school shootings, movie shootings, and people killing themselves and others in record numbers can blackpeople be so proud of fumbling out a football baby in the world he lives in

you're all over the place here

do you have any more of those hilarious lotr racist pics?

yup

8edh13r038c01.png

o look @ japan w/ their bully-proof windows

lemme tell u sum - those sneak attack japs only look like their windows r bully-proof b/c unlike the usa they aren't weathering the storm of bullying @ the hands of envious loser nations who can't stand how bigly the usa kills it in every category ever

they r planning a mass murder sneak attack. u kno it. i kno it. the h'aw'ai'ii'ii''''ian ppl kno it.

Back