Reload this Page i ****ing hate israel
Page 7 of 24
Xion
VeteranX
Old
121 - 05-29-2010, 20:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMo View Post
How is Israel the aggressor? Just because they have bigger guns and use them smarter, does not make them the aggressor.
Routinely bulldozing villages, firing on civilians that refuse to leave their homes, etc. etc. etc. There are hundreds, if not thousands of examples of Israel being the aggressor and trying to avoid labeling it as such. You can try to justify those things under the guise of defending sovereignty, but that doesn't make those things less "aggressive". And it illustrates my point again - that sovereignty only exists because of our money. Take that away, and Israelis would be fighting with sticks and stones as well.

Sponsored Links
Xion
VeteranX
Old
122 - 05-29-2010, 20:14
Quote:
If the US stopped giving Israel aid, then Israel would simply crush the Pali cockroaches and be rid of the problem once and for all.
With what? Israel has nothing that we didn't give it. Remove that aid, and Israel as we know it would be gone in a matter of weeks. Muslim fighters would come from all over the middle east and the Israelis wouldn't stand a chance.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
123 - 05-29-2010, 20:15
BREAKING NEWS.. ISRAEL LEVELED GAZA TODAY BECAUSE OF THIS!!!!

*Two Qassam rockets fired at Israel from Gaza, no damage or injuries (Ch. 10)

I heard Israel slaughtered thousands after this:

*Two IDF soldiers hurt by stones thrown in Silwan in East Jerusalem

Thousands more slaughtered after this:

*Dozens of Palestinians throw rocks at IDF troops south of Nablus (Ch. 10)

Those bastards probably killed these 6 people:

*Death toll in Gaza smuggling tunnel explosion rises to six (AP)

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
124 - 05-29-2010, 20:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion View Post
Routinely bulldozing villages, firing on civilians that refuse to leave their homes, etc. etc. etc. There are hundreds, if not thousands of examples of Israel being the aggressor and trying to avoid labeling it as such. You can try to justify those things under the guise of defending sovereignty, but that doesn't make those things less "aggressive". And it illustrates my point again - that sovereignty only exists because of our money. Take that away, and Israelis would be fighting with sticks and stones as well.
They do those things only AFTER the Pali's attack them.

As my previous post illustrates, they are constantly being attacked and don't respond. When they do respond, they get the point across.

Yoda
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
125 - 05-29-2010, 20:56
Quote:
They do those things only AFTER the Pali's attack them.

As my previous post illustrates, they are constantly being attacked and don't respond. When they do respond, they get the point across.
you don't live in the real world.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
126 - 05-29-2010, 20:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
you don't live in the real world.
I do. I see Israel being attacked daily by Qassam and other missile attacks. I see soldiers getting injured from people throwing rocks, yet Israel shows restraint. After a long enough time of this **** going on, while waiting for the Pali's to 'arrest' these people, (many who work for the police) Israel busts some heads.

Grief
VeteranX
Old
127 - 05-29-2010, 21:18
Quote:
I do. I see Israel being attacked daily by Qassam and other missile attacks. I see soldiers getting injured from people throwing rocks, yet Israel shows restraint. After a long enough time of this **** going on, while waiting for the Pali's to 'arrest' these people, (many who work for the police) Israel busts some heads.
The thing is that you don't seem to understand why they're throwing rocks.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
128 - 05-29-2010, 21:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grief View Post
Well that discussion can go back many many years in regards to 'who shot first'.

confidential
VeteranX
Old
129 - 05-29-2010, 21:26
It's like you shove someone and they respond by blowing your head off with a shotgun, killing your family and raping your dog.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
130 - 05-29-2010, 21:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by confidential View Post
It's like you shove someone and they respond by blowing your head off with a shotgun, killing your family and raping your dog.
Then don't **** with that person?

I don't go into the ghetto and throw rocks through the biggest black doods windows and expect him to not beat the **** out of me or shoot me.

confidential
VeteranX
Old
131 - 05-29-2010, 21:30
The big black dood just walked in one day and said he was taking your house. You have nowhere else to go. You're telling me you wouldn't retaliate at all?

Stilgar
VeteranXX
Old
132 - 05-29-2010, 21:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by arcadus View Post
you mean like how israel invaded and occupied their country for however many years, and are fighting to get it back?

yeah totally man
You mean when the UN partitioned Palestine into arab and jew areas the arabs said **** no?
And then declared a never ending war?
Go **** yourself.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
133 - 05-29-2010, 21:35
Quote:
The big black dood just walked in one day and said he was taking your house. You have nowhere else to go. You're telling me you wouldn't retaliate at all?
On November 29, 1947, the United Nations General Assembly voted 33 to 13, with 10 abstentions, in favor of a Partition Plan that created the State of Israel.

Duhck
VeteranXV
Old
134 - 05-29-2010, 21:35
Quote:
Not sure thats analogous to how Israel gained its independence

Durak
VeteranXV
Old
135 - 05-29-2010, 21:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grief View Post
so if the native americans started throwing rocks at police cars and we arrested and imprisoned them

what would you say?

confidential
VeteranX
Old
136 - 05-29-2010, 21:38
Quote:
On November 29, 1947, the United Nations General Assembly voted 33 to 13, with 10 abstentions, in favor of a Partition Plan that created the State of Israel.
Ok so the black guy got a document from the government because obama is black and black is in right now. So since he has a document, you're just supposed to say "oh ok sir go right ahead take my land" ?

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
137 - 05-29-2010, 21:40
Quote:
Ok so the black guy got a document from the government because obama is black and black is in right now. So since he has a document, you're just supposed to say "oh ok sir go right ahead take my land" ?
You don't have much choice.

I mean sure, you can try to fight the big black dood, but he's just going to beat the **** out of you time and time again. Most people would eventually just say **** it and move somewhere else.....

confidential
VeteranX
Old
138 - 05-29-2010, 21:41
Quote:
You don't have much choice.

I mean sure, you can try to fight the big black dood, but he's just going to beat the **** out of you time and time again. Most people would eventually just say **** it and move somewhere else.....
Your argument is crumbling...

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
139 - 05-29-2010, 21:43
Quote:
Your argument is crumbling...
You don't even have one.

So TOUGH ****.

Duhck
VeteranXV
Old
140 - 05-29-2010, 21:44
Quote:
Do you firmly believe that?

The issue is control over Jerusalem. The problem with when it has been run by anyone but the Jews is that Jews were not allowed.

When the Jordanians had control of Jerusalem, Jews were banished.

Maybe you missed a few history lessons, but Jews have been persecuted for thousands of years, not the ones doing the persecuting.

Page 7 of 24

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page i ****ing hate israel

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
goshin , goshin fucks men , hebes were 1st , i cant stop banking , shit thread shit poster , they took my funny hat