South Carolina is full of Juggernaut drivers with their rolling road blocks

Mr Jimmy Pop

Contributor
Veteran XX
What the fuck is wrong with southern drivers? Spent a week done in south vagina, stay out of the fucking left lane unless you are actually going to be taking a left imminently. Part of it is the asinine road design with openings every 1/2 mile, but come on, don’t be total fucking dicks intentionally blocking traffic by pacing yourself next to the driver in adjacent lane. I think the sun has baked southerners brains. Fucking retards

What the fuck is wrong with southern drivers? Spent a week done in south vagina, stay out of the fucking left lane unless you are actually going to be taking a left imminently. Part of it is the asinine road design with openings every 1/2 mile, but come on, don’t be total fucking dicks intentionally blocking traffic by pacing yourself next to the driver in adjacent lane. I think the sun has baked southerners brains. Fucking retards

South Vagina? Is that an asshole?

Bro the i95 stretch south of Richmond and north of Raleigh is the worst two lane rural interstate drivers in the country. My brother and I would throw Mason jars at them when we were driving between army bases and guns would be flashed. Yeah I was dumb but nothing worse than being behind two cars going precisely 68 for no shit 10+ miles

The interior part of northeast North Carolina is pretty fucking awful too but no real roads. Jalopies tend to move only one town down before you can get around them.

Honestly fuck southern drivers. I firmly believe they suffer from some "this is MY CAR imma drive where I want I pay taxes I make the rules"

Fuck thanks for giving me PTSD about when I would hit that stretch like every month

I hate to break it to you but as a driver who has driven in every state except Alaska and Hawaii, shitty drivers being assholes is not a localized phenomenon

Well I've driven in Alaska and they were fine.

But really, experience the hell that is i64 Virginia beach to Richmond and Richmond to Raleigh on i95 (southern virginia) and you will be ready to ethnically cleanse the south in no time. Also gonna say blacks were predominately better drivers and also had cooler motorcycles then the fat fuck bikers pretending to be cool for a weekend on their financed harleys

i64 to VA Beach you say? Tunnel delay you say? To shreds you say?

My Wife's parent's live in Bluffton SC which is the mainland across from Hilton Head island. So many old terrible drivers. I didn't mind i95 on the SC stretch. i81 from TN to i64 in VA is probably my most hated road due to the volume of truckers.

I was driving most days from north myrtle beach to Sumter. 2 hours of sheer hell. I too have driven pretty much everywhere supertrap, and yeah everywhere has asshole drivers, hell, I’m an asshole driver from Massachusetts/NH, But this isa whome different thing, i think retards is more accurate.

Last edited:
I am not saying this makes me an expert or anything but until you sit behind the windshield of a big truck, I am not sure 4-wheelers understand how it really is out there... everywhere

I am also not forgiving asshole truckers but if you are even a little unstable, being a truck driver will make you completely fucking nuts.

Florida has by far the worst drivers in the nation. Between old people, people that can read english on the signs, snow birds, tourists, then throw in 12/24/7 construction in pretty much every major metropolitan area and its a shit show

Florida is bad cause everyone drives like they do where they came from - same playbook isnt in operation. New Jersey drivers are belligerent assholes but all of them are and they all do the same shit so it's easy to fall in line. When you're in area with a large amount of displanted people no one drives the same and it makes it atrocious.

Then there are southern rolling roadblocks as described by OP and he hits it dead on the money they are a special breed

Traffic regulators. At least, that is what I call them. It's one of my most frustrating driving peeves. We get them from time down on our freeways. A Mexican will be driving in the 'fast' lane going 60 (cause he has no license and doesn't want to get pulled over) and next to him will be another person who is matching his speed to the Mexican and, there will be another person in the right lane matching the speed of the person matching their speed to the Mexican.

YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!

Its why we have horns.

Toronto area is much the same so I feel your pain. The law enforcement does not ticket for blocking the left lane. Always feel tempted to equip my car with an RPG launcher some days...

I see dipshits everywhere. Rolling roadblocks are the worst because it creates other problems. I see it more near large metro areas.

u ok man?

u used to be such a nice guy

what happen?

i get fed up at a certain point and just overtake them on the shoulder while sticking the finger at them. :shrug:

Back