[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Condescension and derision sure work well for Democrats. It's a spectacularly convenient cop out too instead of having to actually argue your points with evidence and reason.

you forgot outright mockery and sarcasm too

I can form a coherent argument

I wasn't even referring to you.

I think Trump is a licentious, narcissistic dim-wit

A personal opinion regarding his character, nothing to do with his policies.

you think he's brilliant and the best president we've ever had

An unsupported assumption as to my feelings regarding Trump.

Our opinions are so far apart, not even in the same galaxy, and no amount of coherent evidence is going to convince you.

Not providing any evidence or discussion of policies certainly won't do the trick.

More is true: as I've pointed out before, this forum is circling the drain; it's gone from hundreds of posters posting every day to less than 20. Where is the motivation for me to do anything except mock?

You do as much or more to lower the quality of this forum than the people you mock.

I post in other forums where there is discussion of the issues; that no longer happens here, even among your conservative majority.

I'd love to have a link to these forums so I could better understand your point of view.

I don't hate the USA at all. I hate the fact that the average citizen's educational level is in the sewer compared to Europeans or Asians, and I'll do what I can to change that.

You guys have one country in the world that doesn't openly mock his incompetence, and a little less (3 million less) than half the electorate in this country. Israel, and all the US trailer parks, sounds like a winning team to me.
I hate our education level too. Lowering standards so that indians, niggers, spics, and women can succeed. It's a disgrace.

It's also just such a shame for leftists' narrative that conservatives are dumb when they're actually more educated than liberals.

You need to fix that. You should start campaigning on getting liberals some proper education. You know, actually do something.

this is an interesting idea that Vanster isn't such an intentional blow hard half wit on other forums......only on TW

https://www.reddit.com/user/Syrupskater

So I used the power of Google......

[Specific] Can someone photoshop Obama out of the greenery and on a transparent background? I’m gonna print some and place them in bushes and greenery around the world.

syrupskater said:
gj getting the chair out of there. Content-aware fill?

TIFU by accidentally committing theft as a Police Officer in full uniform.

syrup skater said:
HA HA HA I would have tazed and cuffed any one of you for the same, but because it's me, it's funny. How about fuck you.

INSIDE THE MINDS OF HARDCORE TRUMP SUPPORTERS

syrup skater said:
Oh there's a big surprise. I think I'll have a heart attack and die from that surprise. #Iago

then I realized this might be his interpretation of reality

but it yet again can't be substantiated by outside observation or measurement.......

so the search for intelligent life or even one non-pseudo intellectual but entirely pompous post on the internet continues

Last edited:
and then not even present a counter argument to the fabrication, but state that you're above it

So high up in the clouds that Gods need not be concerned with the troubles of mortal men

the same way Lions care not about the burdens of mice

DHNXFnqXUAAuwAm.jpg

IT JUST WAS

SO IT WAS MADE TO HAPPEN

Last edited:
this is rich coming from a guy who doesn't understand social security

:rofl:

o, that cut goes much deeper in you than I thought

relax slappy, you'll get over it someday

or i'll remain living in that mind rent free

it's a fixer upper anyway

lulz

tell ur story cael

dont get triggered and stttuttttuerrrr when ya tell it

bootlicker kotz will hold ur hand (w/ rage on cue), get that moral support you need

ss u get really triggered every time I mention social security would you like to explain to us how it works lol

I find it funny when righties forget that Reagan was secretly selling guns to Iran and funding Contras in Nicaragua. I find it even funnier when the NRA touts responsible gun ownership then appoints a guy in the center of this ordeal as their new president. GG.

Even funnier when the NRA bans guns from a speaking event.

NRA Bans Guns At Pence Event

More guns = safer I thought.

Last edited:
Back