do you support a perma banning of the garcias

permaban the garcias?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BBVRYPV.gif

LEAVE THE GARCIAS ALONE!!

leave-britney-alone.jpg

Seriously tho, what do you expect to happen when they're gone?
Be honest, without them this forum is quite boring... ban them and it's half dead.

If they really annoy you that much, there's a little known function called "ignore". Use it.
And to the people complaining that the ignore feature is being avoided by quoting them.. guess what? You can still read who wrote what's being quoted. If you see it's from them, just skip the post :shrug: It's not rocket science.

Last edited:
Tehvul posted 11 times and dweasel is already temp banned because he asked for it. Tehvul lurked like hell today once he saw this poll.

i dont really care if they get banned or not

dweas i have on ignore and tehvuls is kinda funny in that 'hey look it's the crazy person on the bus' kinda way

also i think the above post is the highlight of the thread

ban em both. especially tehvul. he's boring, spams, and has his account as a result of a ban evasion. that's 2 rule violations right there.

they're also directly responsible for many posters leaving tw.

edit: colosus voted in the poll? :eek::

Last edited:
get a job dude napping in the middle of the day

Constant work is why I can take a nap in the middle of the day and not have to worry about the lights getting cut off. :shrug:

Most of you are programmed drones. You get up at 6am, and go to work. Then you have a sandwich for lunch. Then you go back to work. Then you get off work. Then you drive home. You eat. Watch a lil TV then you go back to bed. Rinse and repeat for 40 years then you are too old to do anything, and you wont get all the time you spent slaving away back. Sorry buddy but I'm not domesticated like you are.

Yeah I slept from 4pmish to 5am. That should keep me charged for at least 48 hours. MX got back from OT yesterday so it's music time today and for days to come. So take a shot of brandy to ready your voice and lets do this.

Every time he says he wants to just freestyle and not write his lyrics I'm going to hit him with the charging cord to one of my Kindles.

Tehvul lurked like hell today once he saw this poll.

How was I lurking when I was asleep you dumb fuck? While you haters were talking shit I was napping while my work was being done. Here are yesterday's result's so fuck you very much.

28mlc8.jpg

in the real world this would be a ridiculous answer

The thing about hydra's is they have more than one head. Cut off one head more take it's place. This was thought about years ago. Try and keep up.

they're also directly responsible for many posters leaving tw.

Really? Who? When? Why? Proof?

Don't worry. I will wait.

Last edited:
Back