Obibun breaks out... of the closet (admitted gay)

forget about all the angry nerdvirgins in this thread obibun, most of them at some time or other have harbored latent homosexual desires and therefore are hypocrites of the worst kind

I don't really read this forum that often, and I don't know obibun, but I just read this whole thread, and this guy is obviously bi sexual, if not a full on faggot. It's one thing to play around and make jokes about it, but this guy is serious when he says he would rather have sex with a man than a fat girl, and if that is the case, which in this case this is true for obibun, this sir makes you a homosexual. Everything is queer to a queer. Queers that aren't able to come to the senses and admit to themselves that they are what they say they are (one of the single most disputable kinda of humans) are dangerous to little boys as well as weaker men, as people like obibun are usually so sexually pent up. Obibun, really I think you should get some psychological help, and tell them that you're struggling with your sexual orientation. I think you should tell them that you really want to run thru mens anal tunnels, but you're too afraid of what your loved ones will think of you if you tell them that you're a homosexual.

Ps. You disgust me, faggot.

I don't really read this forum that often, and I don't know obibun, but I just read this whole thread, and this guy is obviously bi sexual, if not a full on faggot. It's one thing to play around and make jokes about it, but this guy is serious when he says he would rather have sex with a man than a fat girl, and if that is the case, which in this case this is true for obibun, this sir makes you a homosexual. Everything is queer to a queer. Queers that aren't able to come to the senses and admit to themselves that they are what they say they are (one of the single most disputable kinda of humans) are dangerous to little boys as well as weaker men, as people like obibun are usually so sexually pent up. Obibun, really I think you should get some psychological help, and tell them that you're struggling with your sexual orientation. I think you should tell them that you really want to run thru mens anal tunnels, but you're too afraid of what your loved ones will think of you if you tell them that you're a homosexual.

Ps. You disgust me, faggot.

^This man would know, he's a rump ranger.

In all seriousness though, I breath through my mouth and am overweight and pimply and fuck my hogbeast girlfriend while still maintaining my virginity.

In all seriousness though, I breath through my mouth and am overweight and pimply and fuck my hogbeast girlfriend while still maintaining my virginity.

If you read the psychological studies, you would realize how messed up your life is man. You need to fuck more dudes, instead of that hogbeast of a girflfriend, you virgin.

If you read the psychological studies, you would realize how messed up your life is man. You need to fuck more dudes, instead of that hogbeast of a girflfriend, you virgin.

It's so hard though. I was taught in my ultra liberal college classes that women are to be judged by what's inside. And my liberal teachers were all fat and they told me that was beauty through most of history! I NEED MORE PSYCHOLOGICAL STUDIES!!

ITT obibun gets trolled.

interesting. it was a pathetic troll attempt, but for some reason he fell for it.

but i still give the victory to obibun cause he really pissed off dubsack. dub dude you're trying way too hard, and you're not even remotely funny.

Last edited:
Back