Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page G20 cop beats assault charge
Page 2 of 15
arsin
Veteran++
Old
21 - 06-04-2013, 12:06
I'm glad you feel comfortable casually displaying your particular brand of barnyard stupidity, coming on the heels of being so poorly informed. Then again, a status quo fag got would feel threatened and respond accordingly.

1000's were charged and arrested. Almost all of these charges were quashed. The lawlessness of the police > lawlessness of the protestors. And though many police are charged, I thinkthe writing on the wall says that the system will defend it's own.

As for the store damages, well the Police stood by while it happened, other than calling in Jewmedia they did just about sweet fuk all. But it sure made good headlines the next day, and weak need fag gots like yourself lapped that ****e up.

Last edited by arsin; 06-04-2013 at 12:08..
Sponsored Links
Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
22 - 06-04-2013, 12:07
does the autistic psychopath creeper think I was talking to him

really

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
23 - 06-04-2013, 12:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obibun View Post
anyone who thinks the police overreacted at G20 is a ****ing idiot

the protesters went nuts and needed a good clubbing, every last one of them

it's ****ing Canada, not the middle east, act civil and be obedient to the laws of a first world society or get your ass clubbed. be happy you weren't shot and thrown in jail

oh boo hoo I acted like an out of control wild animal so the police used physical harm to subdue me life is ****ing hard in Canada
The incidents where cops got charged were for beating peaceful protesters and in some cases even innocent by-standers and journalists. Maybe watch some news or read a paper once in a while brobibun.

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
24 - 06-04-2013, 12:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by amRam View Post
The incidents where cops got charged were for beating peaceful protesters and in some cases even innocent by-standers and journalists. Maybe watch some news or read a paper once in a while brobibun.
Wrong. The "incidents" can claim whatever they want, and you've been brainwashed into believing the liberal hippy bull**** propaganda.

It was a legitimate economic summit which basically become a riot because a bunch of jobless, entitled nobody losers who spent 4 years drinking and getting high to achieve an 16th Century English Poetry degree realized they could not find a meaningful job that would pay them any money

Same as the Occupy crowd

If you don't want to get your ass beat by cops, even accidentally and if you're "innocent", here's an idea, don't step the **** out into the middle of a riot. Stay home for a day or two instead.

This isn't rocket science.

The next time a riot happens outside my front door I'm p sure I'm gonna lock it, eat some leftovers and play video games until it's over. But then again, I'm not a complete and utter retard.

Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
25 - 06-04-2013, 12:15
most ironic post of 2013

Calx
VeteranXV
Old
26 - 06-04-2013, 12:15
holy fuk arsin is bad poster

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
27 - 06-04-2013, 12:17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztir View Post
most ironic post of 2013
I still don't understand why you losers think linguistics is a useless degree in this day and age of robotics, voice recognition, computational syntax and baby boomers needing various speech and hearing related medical implements

but then again you're basically just jealously raging out because I'm better looking, **** models and have money / ball around the world which p much beats being a 9-5 office drone making minimum wage and a half

so I guess I'm expecting too much

Piata
VeteranXX
Old
28 - 06-04-2013, 12:51
Quote:
Wrong. The "incidents" can claim whatever they want, and you've been brainwashed into believing the liberal hippy bull**** propaganda.
Strange. I was there when some of this **** went down. If you went within 6 feet of their chain link fence they ordered you to step away or they would arrest you for trespassing (on public property). If you had a backpack, your backpack would be searched without explaination. If you were driving a moving van, you would be stopped and the van would be searched.

The cops were being aggressive assholes. I was just walking around and taking pictures for curiousity's sake. I was never involved in any protest but cops would threaten me every block. I think my backpack was searched 5 times over the span of a few hours.

Then you have people like Byron Sonne being arrested for 330 days and proven innocent: Exonerated G20 agitator Byron Sonne defends actions - Toronto - CBC News

Not sure how you can chalk this up to "liberal hippy bull**** propoganda".

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
29 - 06-04-2013, 12:58
It is liberal hippy propaganda bull****. It is quite literally the agenda of entitled losers who have nothing better to do than complain about the consequences of their own liberal stupidity, rather than admit to being stupid.

You get one or two accidental arrests in the middle of a ****ing riot and you start thinking the entire government and police is some corrupt body of anti-justice.

Seriously, how is this not obvious. It was a ****ing riot. Stay inside or risk getting your ass kicked by police, and possibly, and here's the kicker, arrested, even if you are innocent.

Because it's a ****ing riot. Because riot cops are out in SWAT gear and people are chucking bricks and being animals.

You don't go to a zoo, jump in the grizzly pit with steaks strapped to your balls and then get mad at the zoo when your dick gets bit off do you? No wait, you probably would. Because you're a ****ing entitled retard brought up to believe that anything you do is inherently correct and allowed even if it's baseline retarded and irresponsible.

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
30 - 06-04-2013, 13:02
Quote:
does the autistic psychopath creeper think I was talking to him

really
its possible...I can read his post to get a better idea but that would involve reading his post

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
31 - 06-04-2013, 13:06
ITT entitled liberal retards with useless English Poetry degrees defend the actions of entitled liberal retards with useless English Poetry degrees against the corrupt tyrannical government of Canada and the Fidel Castro-esque police force in Toronto

Because when storefronts are being smashed and rioters are clashing with cops in riot gear, it's really easy for the tunnel vision, adrenaline rush, helmeted police officer who just took a brick to his ankle to differentiate between the idiot in a t-shirt and khaki shorts throwing bricks and the idiot in a t-shirt and khaki shorts just standing beside him "innocently"

Seriously, how ****ing stupid do you have to be.

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
32 - 06-04-2013, 13:11
Like is this Piata guy honestly trying to justify why he was walking around in the middle of a riot and blame it on the corrupt actions of aggressive police officers

YEAH SO THERE WAS THIS RIOT AND I WAS JUST WALKING THROUGH IT MINDING MY OWN BUSINESS INNOCENTLY AND CAN YOU BELIEVE IT THE ****IN COPS SEARCHED MY BACKPACK LIKE FIVE TIMES, HONESTLY I THOUGHT WE HAD RIGHTS IN THIS COUNTRY

It was like a ****ing four block radius in a city the size of a small European country, do you not think you could have spent the day somewhere else?

No, of course you could have, but you didn't because you wanted to be edgy and push the absolute limits of the rights you think you have despite the fact doing so is irresponsible and retarded. But you don't care, because you're an entitled liberal youth who doesn't understand the difference between rights and privileges, and who is too goddamned stupid to act like a responsible member of society but still tries to claim the protections afforded to the responsible members of society as a reward for being responsible members of ****ing society.

dibs
VeteranXV
Old
33 - 06-04-2013, 13:11
i hate cops but i agree with obi

if there's a riot and you're not actively involved with the protests then stay the **** away

lol @ piata what a ****ing chump. did u cry to mommy when the police searched ur backpack

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
34 - 06-04-2013, 13:16
It hurts my brain to think that because I studied what is technically a liberal arts degree I get lumped in with this crowd of entitled liberal losers on a regular basis.

hyung
VeteranXX
Old
35 - 06-04-2013, 13:19
i'd take a beating from a cop for $250k any day

weak ass ******s

hyung
VeteranXX
Old
36 - 06-04-2013, 13:20
Quote:
It hurts my brain to think that because I studied what is technically a liberal arts degree I get lumped in with this crowd of entitled liberal losers on a regular basis.
only technically lol

dibs
VeteranXV
Old
37 - 06-04-2013, 13:21

Piata
VeteranXX
Old
38 - 06-04-2013, 13:21
Quote:
Like is this Piata guy honestly trying to justify why he was walking around in the middle of a riot and blame it on the corrupt actions of aggressive police officers
Actually, I stayed out of the riot. The police were harassing people all the time, both days, whether there was a riot going on or not. That's why you and dibs sound like absolute ****ing morons. The police would give you a hard time for standing on a street corner with a backpack when not a single thing was happening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibs View Post
lol @ piata what a ****ing chump. did u cry to mommy when the police searched ur backpack
Are you really this ****ing dumb? I let them search my bag and went on my way. I had nothing to hide, I just found it annoying that I couldn't walk 2 blocks without being searched. Canadians do have rights after all. We shouldn't be detained or searched for ****s and giggles.

I use to talk like you guys did at one time, then I saw how the cops behaved at the G20 debacle and I completely understood why people hate/distrust police so much.

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
39 - 06-04-2013, 13:22
You're an idiot. It's a shame the police didn't beat the **** out of you. I would pay to see a video of that.

Piata
VeteranXX
Old
40 - 06-04-2013, 13:24
Quote:
You're an idiot. It's a shame the police didn't beat the **** out of you. I would pay to see a video of that.
Nice retort. I see you've abandoned any semblance of a constructive argument.

Page 2 of 15

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page G20 cop beats assault charge

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
adam mitter avg chick hitter , adam mitter hookey permitter , adam mitter meltdown queer , adam mitter pedo babysitter , adam mitter rage emitter , adam mitter semen shitter