[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

An attorney working on the Justice Department's highest-profile money-laundering case recently transferred off that assignment in order to join the staff of the special prosecutor investigating the Trump campaign's potential ties to Russia, POLITICO has learned.
Freeny, whose assignment to Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s staff has not been previously reported, is the 17th lawyer known to be working with the former FBI chief on the investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election. She departed from the courthouse Friday with two other members of Mueller’s squad: former Criminal Division chief and Enron prosecutor Andrew Weissman and Civil Division appellate attorney Adam Jed, a former clerk to Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens.

Before being detailed to Mueller’s team, Freeny was shepherding the Justice Department’s headline-grabbing effort to seize the profits from the film “The Wolf of Wall Street” on grounds that the film was financed with assets looted from the Malaysian government.

Freeny withdrew from the “Wolf of Wall Street” case on June 26, court records show, shortly before many of Mueller’s attorneys joined his team in early July.
The Justice Department billed the "Wolf of Wall Street" case as a product of the Kleptocracy Asset Recovery Initiative, an effort to pursue the proceeds of foreign corruption and return such monies to the public in the affected countries.

Justice Department officials including former Attorney General Eric Holder announced that the same kleptocracy project is probing the transfer of assets overseas by Ukrainian officials, including former President Viktor Yanukovych.
Another prosecutor joins Trump-Russia probe - POLITICO

Muller still has not interviewed Assange or Kim Dot Com. Meaning he has no interest in finding out where the DNC leaks came from. He's also investigating stuff that has happened well after the election already ended. He's just looking to hurt Trump.

I think Trump should fire him. I also think it's very fucking odd that Jeff Sessions did not talk to Trump before he recused himself.

This would be too easy to make fun of.
Knife-wielding campus pride leader killed by police at Georgia Tech - The Washington Post

I am not taking that route. All I have to say is look at how unhappy this kid was. So confused. The parents even calling them "they" because that's what "they" wanted.

I really don't think we are doing our kids any favors by letting them think that things like gender, race, etc are just things that we choose at will. I believe it can lead to feeling like we have no purpose or that we have no self worth.

Anyway - later Scout. Too bad you never figured out who you were. I blame your parents and the environment you chose.

Muller still has not interviewed Assange or Kim Dot Com. Meaning he has no interest in finding out where the DNC leaks came from. He's also investigating stuff that has happened well after the election already ended. He's just looking to hurt Trump.

I think Trump should fire him. I also think it's very fucking odd that Jeff Sessions did not talk to Trump before he recused himself.

I'm sure he would be more than happy to meet with both of them if they would just return to American soil for a quick face to face interview.

colbert so hard hitting at the emmys

serveimage

Two apparently random shootings in Baton Rouge could be racially motivated, police say - The Washington Post

6IVS3YFKPIZOBEN2MND5K32634.jpg

Also - so that we are not confused - here is a link to a white guy that just shot a couple of people and it appears to be racially motivated. Punishment? Put this dog down. Death. Finished. Over. He is an asshat. Don't care about his background. Don't want to hear his story. Don't give a shit about his reasoning. Bullet to the dome. Done.

Agree? Good. Let's not let color or background get in the way of simple decisions.

kthx.

I think that should happen in general to people who commit murder.

Crimes of passion I can kind of understand, but the capacity to just kill someone for their wallet or out of some perversion isn't treatable.

murder pretty serious crime imo

like a real one......one that we should like punish seriously

this bullshit of caring about motives of crazy people don't really do much for me

i don't care if you did it because of the voices in your head, you read catcher in the rye, or if marilyn manson music got you going, if you played too much gtaV, or if you were racist or jealous..........i really don't care

neither does the dead guy or the family and friends who lost a loved one.

but the media really cares.......it is all they are talking about in this very specific case

it is another one of those few hundred white on black murders we see a year as opposed to the tens of thousands of black on white murders that happen on the regular.

so they are making 1000x the noise about it.....telling us it is 1000x more important and scary

Even after the recent San Bernadino shooter told social media he was going to kill white people, he hated white people, he was gonna shoot white people, and did, they didn't think that was racially motivated and still never determined his motives..........LOL

so it is with hate crimes that really do not matter to me when murder is already the ultimate in hate imo

I think that should happen in general to people who commit murder.

Crimes of passion I can kind of understand, but the capacity to just kill someone for their wallet or out of some perversion isn't treatable.

exactly

there are basic self defense arguments

manslaughter or 2nd degree charges

and then there is premeditated 1st degree

outside of that i don't give a fuck about reasoning

the punishment should already be death or life in prison for 1st degree

they can add onto your life already ruined for whatever additional reasoning from there

murder pretty serious crime imo

like a real one......one that we should like punish seriously

this bullshit of caring about motives of crazy people don't really do much for me

i don't care if you did it because of the voices in your head, you read catcher in the rye, or if marilyn manson music got you going, if you played too much gtaV, or if you were racist or jealous..........i really don't care

neither does the dead guy or the family and friends who lost a loved one.

but the media really cares.......it is all they are talking about in this very specific case

it is another one of those few hundred white on black murders we see a year as opposed to the tens of thousands of black on white murders that happen on the regular.

so they are making 1000x the noise about it.....telling us it is 1000x more important and scary

Even after the recent San Bernadino shooter told social media he was going to kill white people, he hated white people, he was gonna shoot white people, and did, they didn't think that was racially motivated and still never determined his motives..........LOL

so it is with hate crimes that really do not matter to me when murder is already the ultimate in hate imo

PPhcg.jpg

WHAT DO YOU EXPECT U FUKIN WHITE MALE

Back