in case you didn't notice my girlfriend is gorgeous
Spoiler

we also walked past what I can only assume is a prestigious academy
Spoiler

the rest of the trip was pretty cool, so we were sad to leave
Spoiler

on the train ride back I saw a rather interesting building
Spoiler

so I took the girlfriend, borrowed a bike and we went on an excursion to find the crazy building I witnessed from the train. it was about 2 hours biking distance away but the weather was nice and the countryside was gorgeous, and we mostly just followed the train tracks

finally we came across the building I had seen that was beside the train tracks. here is the view from across a field (tracks on the other side of the building)
Spoiler

we picked and ate some wild blackberries at the side of the building - it appeared to be a semi-abandoned barn/grain silo

Spoiler

being that nobody was around and it was mostly just filled with junk and abandoned, I was able to walk around the entire building until I managed to find the thing that captured my attention in the first place

Spoiler

I found it pretty odd being that this was a ~6ft in diameter sign on a semi-abandoned barn/grain silo/building, facing towards the train tracks from 30 ft away, in more or less the middle of nowhere Germany

THE END

Rayn said:
Rayn said:
it was pretty funny when you thought you were head over heels and going to marry that crazy girl then raged on her ex-bf. makes you

the crazy ex in that scenario.

Obibun said:
Rayn I don't understand why you of all people spread misinformation

ok i guess we have to check the record then.
btw 12/10 thread is a hilarious read.

I may edit this after I see just how ridiculously long wall of text looks

7/10

Obibun said:
she's got a lot of great qualities that make her perfect for a relationship.. she likes to clean, do laundry, doesn't like going

out partying.. etc.

she's basically the exact opposite of every 20-something white north american girl I've ever dated

Obibun said:
We've only been dating for about a month and a half, and I've gone back to see her twice in that time period

so yeah, I've been faithful

Obibun said:
then I get to come back home to a gorgeous girl with an incredibly wealthy family who

wants to marry me

Obibun said:
no, TW virgins misrepresenting information

I said I want to/I'm going to marry this chick

and at some point these nerds interpreted it as meaning I'm engaged

12/10

Obibun said:
no, TW virgins misrepresenting information

I said I want to/I'm going to marry this chick

and at some point these nerds interpreted it as meaning I'm engaged

Obibun said:
Yeah no, it was a long and convoluted process. Dated for

~4 months, spent ~2 months afterwards in limbo. In the end what it came down to is that girls from rich families (and hers was worth ~30++ million)

always have massive psychological problems, at least in my experience. They never get raised properly.

She was a good girl and had everything going for her, but deep down, and I mean deep fucking down, she had some major issues. It got to the point where I

just didn't want to deal with them anymore.

So basically we broke up and I kept fucking her for two months, then got drunk and angry one night and decided to message her long-term long-distance

ex-and-now-again-boyfriend (the guy she cheated on, broke up with, got back together with and then continued to cheat on with me) and told him EVERYTHING.

I mean, like, explicitly. I told the dude about all the wonderful places we fucked, how many times I came all over her, how many times I turned off her

phone's alarm in the morning, fucked her, and laughed when he tried to call her during.

The last message I got from her was like, 'STOP IT.. YOU'RE RUINING MY LIFE'

Well next time don't cheat, you dumb bitch.

Really though, it was a decent shot at the finale. But she had too many issues.

I won't say I was wrong, per se. I knew what I was getting into. But you scratch the surface of deep psychological problems and more just keep

cropping up.

ed- Gotta take shots at everything, eventually you'll score a nice headshot and rock the leaderboards.

ed2- Oh, and we were never "engaged" but it was very clearly headed that way. Thank God it didn't, dodged a bullet there.

edit - removed obi's wall of rage e-mails shit was too long.
[Hion] Would you wreck this? by Obibun - Page 2 - TribalWar Forums

I wouldn't even give you "girlfriend" a second glance at a bar. Her skin tone is that of a vampire, and she is shaped like trippple. Shits nasty.

here are some more pictures of my girlfriend
Spoiler

and of course the beer fridge I had access to during my stay in Germany
Spoiler

u mrah bros

I try to stay out of Obibun threads, but after seeing his "supermodel" g/f's hips, I actually laughed out loud.

edit: I think she's kinda cute, but definitely pear shaped.

Back