Reload this Page Milky Way 360 view
Page 2 of 2
-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
21 - 08-12-2018, 22:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by puncho View Post
Here's my first 360 picture I took while in South Africa. No light pollution, other than the sunrise and if you enable the sound you can hear the jackals at night and the bird during sunrise

Milky Way 360 view
very cool, thanks

+ rep

Sponsored Links
fatalerror
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
22 - 08-17-2018, 12:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by puncho View Post
Here's my first 360 picture I took while in South Africa. No light pollution, other than the sunrise and if you enable the sound you can hear the jackals at night and the bird during sunrise

Milky Way 360 view

Where exactly were you? I'm from SA.

TheVoiceOfReason
VeteranX
Old
23 - 08-17-2018, 18:44
Beautiful shot. +rep

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
24 - 08-17-2018, 18:54
That is ****ing sweet.

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
25 - 08-18-2018, 14:49
I forwarded this link to some of my family members and they, like many of us, thought it was awesome. Actually made me want to go camping. Miss seeing the night sky like that.

I stargaze in my backyard and love finding satellites or the ISS. Light pollution is getting worse though.

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
26 - 08-19-2018, 07:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
I stargaze in my backyard and love finding satellites or the ISS. Light pollution is getting worse though.
Now we just get ICE and ISIS in our backyards.

Alvarez
VeteranXX
Old
27 - 08-20-2018, 17:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firerizer View Post
Nice job! It has been years since I have been somewhere to see the night sky like that.
I was recently explaining to my Granddaughter how the night sky really looked when I was a kid. I will certainly show her this nice picture.
Thanks!
We just came back from Clearwater beach on vacation. While there I was explaining how the sky always looked like that when I was younger in a small town. All the lights of civilization is taking it out of view.

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
28 - 08-20-2018, 18:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by -SS- View Post
very cool, thanks

+ rep
You really believe the earth is spherical? Next thing, you'll be telling us that 0=0 or that d/dx***8747;dx = 1. . .lol but I went way beyond what you're capable of with the zero thing.

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
29 - 08-20-2018, 18:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
You really believe the earth is spherical? Next thing, you'll be telling us that 0=0 or that d/dx***8747;dx = 1. . .lol but I went way beyond what you're capable of with the zero thing.

you shouldnt allow me to live rent free in your head (though it is pretty trailer trashy tbh)

btw, do this math: a drunk woman beater gets arrested and is given a paper with an amount to be paid for restitution as $3,500. How would you calculus that out to zero? Show proof of work.

j/k ur a deadbeat

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
30 - 08-20-2018, 18:33
Showing you where Lisa and I live was a mistake.

She knows you're an idiot. The restraining order with FedZ is 90 days, unless he responds.

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
31 - 08-20-2018, 18:37
If nothing else, a neat thread about our constellation is now about . . me.

I would like it if if there could be a thread that wasn't about me; as I'm the only only school (save fool) person here, I doubt it will happen.

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
32 - 08-20-2018, 19:22
Quote:
Quote:
If nothing else, a neat thread about our constellation is now about . . me.

I would like it if if there could be a thread that wasn't about me; as I'm the only only school (save fool) person here, I doubt it will happen.

cry more about making it personal, victimhood personafied.

hey asslips, if you cant take it, then maybe you should stfu instead of always crying

ggs

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
33 - 08-20-2018, 20:43
Walked right into that one he did.

puncho
VeteranXX
Old
34 - 08-21-2018, 23:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatalerror View Post
Where exactly were you? I'm from SA.
In northern cape. Even though lots of driving and changing accommodations nightly, preferred it to Kruger, actually. We only did the south end of Kruger, saw the big 5 in a day, but it seemed too commercialized.

puncho
VeteranXX
Old
35 - 08-21-2018, 23:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
I forwarded this link to some of my family members and they, like many of us, thought it was awesome. Actually made me want to go camping. Miss seeing the night sky like that.

Yah it's hard, especially on the east coast to find a really dark area. Even then, you won't see it like this...it's a long exposure and it's been edited. I mean you can see a ton of stars and the Milky Way "dust"

bonepuppet
VeteranXX
Old
36 - 08-23-2018, 13:00
saw the milky way during a canoe trip years ago up near the top or Lake Superior. From the middle of a small lake on a clear night miles away from the nearest town it was awesome.

i had no idea it would look like that but WOW

Page 2 of 2

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Milky Way 360 view

Social Website Bullshit