[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Do you believe Trump's tweet where he said he has no dealings with the Saudis, or do you believe his tape at the rally where he said he dealt with them in hundreds of millions?

Either? None?

I have no doubt you've seen both, but if not, I can show them to you.

Do you believe Trump's tweet where he said he has no dealings with the Saudis, or do you believe his tape at the rally where he said he dealt with them in hundreds of millions?

Either? None?

If you're talking about how he sells market value things to Saudi Arabian people, sure I believe it. As far as dealings I'm not really sure what you're talking about but I do recall that Hillary Clinton accepted 20 million dollars from Saudi Arabia.

If you're talking about how he sells market value things to Saudi Arabian people, sure I believe it. As far as dealings I'm not really sure what you're talking about but I do recall that Hillary Clinton accepted 20 million dollars from Saudi Arabia.

What I'm not talking about, is Hillary Clinton-- refer to thread title if you're confused.

What I am talking about is Donald Trump tweeting that he has no dealings with Saudi Arabia, and Donald Trump bragging about dealings with Saudi Arabia.

Are you aware of both? I suspect you are. How do you reconcile this?

I don't see a lot of discussion concerning the fact that the world now has access to the audio of Washington Post journalist Khashoggi being tortured to death, passports of this 15 member team coming into and out of Turkey, bone saw being declared, the bleaching and repainting of 2 rooms in the Saudi consulate.. . and Trump still glad-handing them, saying he's not aware of it.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that whatever Trump does, TW will support, but this thing is so clear-cut, so brutal, so terrible. Rogue murderers? Seriously?

What you're not friends with these murderous fucks anymore. You mean the fact that most of the pilots came from Saudi Arabia... now that's a concern? Saudi Arabia on your mind for the first time? And I'm sure you'll say Trump did the murdering himself. Do you know how many people besides this one person have been suffering under this regime for decades if not longer? And now you're asking questions.

Yeah you care a lot.

Is it all possible in your mind that this is just another false flag or do we have all the facts and we know Trump is a bad bad man and he has everything to do with this. Let's start a war over this.

I'm asking you to critique his response.

I have the luxury of being indignant without having to worry about matters of state. There must be a clear response, but I also don't want war or economic hiccups. Do you have any suggestions that you would accept or is this just another "whatever he does is wrong" example from you?

The bad Saudis (pre-coup) supported Clinton and the dnc in general and are looking to get some form of return on investment by mobilizing the Democratic base against the current Saudi admin. Also not saying the new Saudis are saints but they're down with my women driving which is a start.

How deranged dems like vanster who supposedly care about any modicum amount of rights for those who are oppressed can't see this blatant manipulation I'm not sure. The security apparatus of Saudi Arabia just like any state's intelligence community doesn't flip overnight and this is a firm play to put the type of Saudis who tacticly supported 9/11 back in power and out of jail.

Statements like Clinton regarding gaddafi has resulted in thousands of unnecessary deaths in Syria as dictators are no longer incentivized to change as people like her will assassinate them 30 years later. It's good he's dead from one regard but look at the power vacuum now. This new Saudi guy seems like a good turn for westernizarion instead of wahabists and now one potential false flag throws it on its head. The deep state doesn't forget and does not go quietly into the night.

NUKE MECCA

Oh fuck I am so down with that blow the whole fucking place up I hate them all sub-Saharan Saharan the whole Glass Works they are our enemies.

Would you be happy in backing Trump in this endeavor vanster...?
Blow the place up over a 'journalist' we know little about.

Tongue in cheek kinda I just want to be done with that place it's done nothing for us.

Last edited:
This place . . .

You boys are providing a lot of entertainment to people I work with.

can you or one of your co-workers please post the absolute evidence you have that this washington post journalist was killed by the current Saudi Arabian government leaders? thanks.

Last edited:
Anyone want to waste their time looking up who this Washington Post person was. What were they propagating that pissed off Saudi Arabia so much. Is it just another (((whiner journalist))) stirring up problems in an imperfect World calling for perfection.

Van, can you explain to me why I, an American, should have to pay $10 a gal because a Saudi reporter was killed by his government and you want justice?

Back