[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

can some of you maaaaybe understand that this kind of thing is why some football players are kneeling in protest?

LMAO

a good part of low iq football players selling their story

is to actually have one

when interviewed they just mumble FUCK DA POLICE and lip down some more SKITTLES

*TRUE STORY

disclaimer: I read about this on a hiphop forum, I'm not an nbc reader and don't know where they fit on the fake news scale

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/child-rapper-arrested-georgia-mall-after-tussle-officer-caught-video-n921131

can some of you maaaaybe understand that this kind of thing is why some football players are kneeling in protest?

can you imagine the same story, but with a white kid having a felony charge levelled at him? ;o

Dude, he smuggled 3 pounds of pot in his car.. what did he expect?

This is such bullshit. First he legally bought 3lbs of weed in Oregon and he was simply taking it back with him to Mississippi. This only happened to him because he is black. If I rolled through there with 3 lbs of weed hidden in my car, they wouldn't even have given me a ticket

Black man sentenced to 8 years in Miss. prison for marijuana he said was legally obtained in Oregon: report

this is big on the west coast where weed is now legal

weed has become so abundant that I was reading a story about how there was a MILLION excess pounds of it (beyond ability to sell) in OREGON this Summer

this is so much the case that certain strains can cost you 2x as much on the EAST coast as it does on the WEST

soooooooo..........now there is a vacuum and a market for smugglers

that is what this guy was doing imo

a pound of SOUR D in Oregon going for under 1k.......goes for >2k-3k in CT and VT and MA.

easy way to make 6g's in under a week

there isn't any job flipping burgers that can compete or compare

and that is why the penalty is so bad.....

I guess he can be happy he didn't get caught in Texas........or that it wasn't Fentanyl. It wasn't an international border. Trump pushing for Death Penalty for those folks.

:shrug:

disclaimer: I read about this on a hiphop forum, I'm not an nbc reader and don't know where they fit on the fake news scale

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/child-rapper-arrested-georgia-mall-after-tussle-officer-caught-video-n921131

can you imagine the same story, but with a white kid having a felony charge levelled at him? ;o

Playing years of softball I have got to know a shit ton of cops. The best way I can put it is like this.

I have never met a cop on duty that I have liked and never met one off duty that I have disliked.

The epitome of jekyll and Hyde syndrome are 99% of cops

I have zero respect for the badge.

Last edited:
sometimes i wonder what country and institutions the shitlibs fight for

bb-5bc89f434bb74.jpeg

it sure as hell isn't our republic or this :flag:

i watched a NOVA PBS (NPC :ftard: :ftard:) special last night that talked about opiate addiction and the gist I got was "legalize it"

trump may come out swinging with legal weed, but when it comes to dismantling the drug war, you'd have to vote for mister S.

clu u don't have to respond to every article supertrap posts and summarizes with snark and stupidity

we get it you are poor, you need money, but you are also really high with low iq and lazy

we know......we get it

we get it you don't like ST posting MAGA magic

REEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

but some of us do enjoy it, don't see this content without him doing this, and the internet isn't just about you and your feelings

for more on this:

DpzZ20WUcAANnGC.jpg

DpzRqqRWkAEGBfI.jpg

DpuZiZeWkAAdwu1.jpg

Last edited:
I don't see a lot of discussion concerning the fact that the world now has access to the audio of Washington Post journalist Khashoggi being tortured to death, passports of this 15 member team coming into and out of Turkey, bone saw being declared, the bleaching and repainting of 2 rooms in the Saudi consulate.. . and Trump still glad-handing them, saying he's not aware of it.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that whatever Trump does, TW will support, but this thing is so clear-cut, so brutal, so terrible. Rogue murderers? Seriously?

I don't see a lot of discussion concerning the fact that the world now has access to the audio of Washington Post journalist Khashoggi being tortured to death, passports of this 15 member team coming into and out of Turkey, bone saw being declared, the bleaching and repainting of 2 rooms in the Saudi consulate.. . and Trump still glad-handing them, saying he's not aware of it.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that whatever Trump does, TW will support, but this thing is so clear-cut, so brutal, so terrible. Rogue murderers? Seriously?

do you think we should nuke them?

I'm asking you to critique his response.

so far, all i've seen from him is asking for absolute proof before he makes a retaliatory response. i know that's terrible, and not how things work in the liberal world, but it is what it is.

so far, all i've seen from him is asking for absolute proof before he makes a retaliatory response. i know that's terrible, and not how things work in the liberal world, but it is what it is.

Yeah, he's known for that, isn't he?

Back