Did you support Trump in 2016 and if so do you still support him? by Highfive - Page 5 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Did you support Trump in 2016 and if so do you still support him?
Page 5 of 5
View Poll Results: Well?
Supported in 2016; Still a supporter 33 53.23%
Supported in 2016; No longer support 4 6.45%
Never supported 13 20.97%
12 19.35%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

Data
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
81 - 06-29-2020, 00:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pumpkin King View Post
If you think 2020 has been interesting, just wait until October/November.

It's gonna be:

No matter what happens in the election, the aftermath will be legendary.

Sponsored Links
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
82 - 06-29-2020, 01:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Data View Post
No matter what happens in the election, the aftermath will be legendary.
it sure is.......it sure will be

Eleven predictions, presented without judgment.

Quote:
First, Biden defeats Trump in November in a historic landslide—think FDR over Hoover, Nixon over McGovern, or Regan over Carter and Mondale.

Second, and in addition to the Biden Blowout, Democrats take both houses of Congress by decisive margins.

Third, the media—transformed from a nominally neutral institution into an overtly partisan one—heralds the Biden Blowout a historic mandate to pursue a fundamental realignment of American government along "progressive" lines.

Fourth, by the end of Biden's first term, Democrats will have secured one-party rule for the foreseeable future. The means will be (1) consolidating control of government, (2) aggressive de-Trumpification, and (3) new "progressive" rulemaking.

Fifth, consolidation of government will be achieved by (a) ending all immigration restrictions—there will be millions and millions of new "Americans” by 2024; (b) gerrymandering, taking advantage of the 2020 Census delay; and (c) court-packing, to dilute Republican efforts to appoint conservative judges. There will be new Supreme Court seats, new circuit court seats, and new district judges; naturally, “diversity” will be the most important criterion for appointees.

Sixth, de-Trumpification will be understood as justifying any measures necessary to erase Trump's policy legacy (such as it is) and to ensure “nothing like this” (i.e., a nationalist government) “ever happens again.” You can count on: (a) a rollback of any and all immigration restrictions and an immediate end to any border walls (or other controls); (b) a rollback of reforms to the campus sexual tribunals under Title IX; (c) stepped-up pressure to force organizations to adopt anti-bias training in all forms;
and (d) stepped-up pressure on social media companies and web hosts to de-platform dissidents—by 2024, @Steve_Sailer, @bronzeagemantis, @Cernovich, and many others will be off Twitter and perhaps purged from the internet entirely.

Seventh, progressive “reforms” will emanate from every organ of the administrative state and from Congress. Most notably, you can be assured of a "Truth and Reconciliation" style commission to address the historical legacy of slavery. The result—reparations—is predetermined.

Eighth—and almost too obvious to say—is that reparations will be explained as a necessary but never sufficient step to reconciliation; indeed, you will be told that "nothing” can atone for the sin of slavery, so calls for expropriation will intensify, not diminish.

Ninth, Biden will begin at least one new major military conflict by 2024.

Tenth, any prediction that Biden's election will somehow moderate the zeal of today's "woke” vanguard will be proven wrong. Biden, manifestly suffering from dementia, will cede governance to cadres already steeped in
@wesyang‘s Successor Ideology; things will get more oppressive.

Eleventh, the Biden Blowout indeed heralds a new, likely permanent ruling coalition: the marriage of monopoly capital (cc
@WokeCapital) and their shock troops, the evangelical progressives (the “woke”), united against their common foe—the white middle class.

The dynamic to watch is whether the new ruling coalition can manage the system's fundamental contradiction: that, for all the hate directed at whites, it is the quiet competence of white people (and especially white men) that keeps the lights on, literally and figuratively.

Will the evangelical progressives prove too emboldened and zealous to manage? Too thorough a purge of white people from institutions and organizations will hasten their collapse.

But conversely, if not suppressed vigorously enough, white Americans may begin to think and act like the reviled minority they are rapidly becoming, paving the way for a figure even more formidable than Trump.

Either way, for good or ill, the Biden Blowout will come to be seen, far more than the election of Trump, as the definitive end of the postwar American order, comparable to the end of the Roman Republican and birth of the empire.

I can't imagine a country with even half of that coming true

ughhh

ScooBySnaCk
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
83 - 06-29-2020, 01:44
I***8217;m stocked up on popcorn for the debates.

cael
VeteranXV
Old
84 - 06-29-2020, 01:58
wow tele im actually kinda impressed with that article

u gotta hand it to soros the dood knows how to make lemonade

KittyCat
VeteranXV
Old
85 - 06-29-2020, 02:00
I cant wait for woke america

And yeah Soros 4d chessed us all this is riding the tiger to new levels of accelerationism

cael
VeteranXV
Old
86 - 06-29-2020, 02:04
soros saw that obama couldn't get anything done without the house and senate on board so he sacrificed hillary to get it damn

Validuz
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
87 - 06-29-2020, 06:22
He surrounds himself with too many kikes and bleeding hearts (his retard daughter).

I only support him because of the opposition. I'd rather have Rand Paul.

p.s. I should clarify that I love a lot of what he does. I also hate a lot as well. Same goes for what he says. However, I appreciate someone with balls. We haven't had that in a long time.

Last edited by Validuz; 06-29-2020 at 06:27..
Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
88 - 06-29-2020, 07:09
Can’t support someone who I believe is a really bad human being, which is why I didn’t vote for Hillary also and why I won’t vote for Biden.

I’m writing in Mike Rowe

StapleMammal1
Veteran5
Contributor
Old
89 - 06-29-2020, 07:35
Trump WILL win. This entire thread is garbage. Thought you should know.

The Pumpkin King
VeteranXV
Old
90 - 06-29-2020, 10:31
Biden will crush Hillary Clinton this coming November!

Validuz
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
91 - 06-29-2020, 22:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Jimmy Pop View Post
Can***8217;t support someone who I believe is a really bad human being, which is why I didn***8217;t vote for Hillary also and why I won***8217;t vote for Biden.

I***8217;m writing in Mike Rowe
Do you honestly think Trump is a really bad human being? Honestly?

Page 5 of 5

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Did you support Trump in 2016 and if so do you still support him?

Social Website Bullshit