Soon the Burj Khalifa will be the second tallest building. Sadface.

arent most of the super structures in dubai empty because unless you're gun running, human trafficking or in the oil biz

you really have no other reason to have an office+condo anywhere in the region

it would be interesting if they used the slave labor to build extravagant infrastructure for water desalination, power production, manufacturing, waste management, etc, etc, etc

instead shit like this will just be another spire for allah chants to mecca when the oil money dries up

This should be the last thing they build before they build some kind of giant functional solar desalinization plant. Then everyone will finally say, "Wow, look at what Dubai did."

They were never closer to greatness than right before they started all this useless building and consumption.

Sand niggers with their building bling. Nothing sustainable, all for show. Cut off the AC and their fucked. I wonder if it will still be standing in 100, 200 years?

What a waste. So typical of those who haven't had to work or earn their wealth.

It's certainly being built IN Dubai

By white architects, engineers, and developers... and slave labor no doubt... Lol

dubai will be incredible in 100 years when its an apocalyptic wasteland cause it was glassed by someone who finally got sick of sand niggers bullshit

Trump doesn't build dick. He persuades idiots to build stuff and put his name on it so they can lose all their money.

I don't understand what you're asking, because I'm a moron. Oh, no wait, that's you.

Go to bed or I'll tell your Mom.

Fuck you're dumb, it really is no surprise you had to move there to find work. Muslims don't like dogs, you live in a shit Muslim country. Like the rest of your family im sure the dog resents you for making it live in such a shit place.

Fuck you're dumb, it really is no surprise you had to move there to find work. Muslims don't like dogs, you live in a shit Muslim country. Like the rest of your family im sure the dog resents you for making it live in such a shit place.

Lived here 19 years. Guess where my dogs were born, you fucking simpleton.

lmao mitch i just had 2 delete some rly nasty, unwarranted shit

u mite want 2 rephrase that big time batting practice fastball b4 some unclassy dood w/ no restraint says horrible things about sexual relations and dogs and ppl close 2u

uhg. You're just too stupid to even bother with. No wonder no one wants to interact with you IRL, other than glare beating the shit out of you of course.

Oh that bandwagon. Jump on if you're too dumb to think of something original to say. Pathetic.

Back