Black Panther Buzz: Easily One of the Best Entries in the MCU

Like the sun breaking the horizon, her smile beams in the dark movie theater.

I can see every tooth — baby teeth and adult teeth mashed together in that beautiful elementary school way

serveimage

It takes place in the sweet, Afrofuturistic euphoria of Wakanda, a fictional African utopia never touched by colonization. The tribes are free, wealthy and thriving. There is no slavery, no inequity, no brutality. It defies the fly-swatting wasteland stereotypes that a s**thole-spewing president would have you believe.

:rofl:

To the outside world, Wakanda poses as an unassuming Third World country. Secretly the Wakandans harvest vibranium — a nearly indestructible metal — and it’s made them the most technologically advanced place in the world.

dang......and here i thought they should diversify into some unobtanium

that if it weren't for neocolonialism by chinese looking for cheap labor the efforts wouldn't have been squandered into low cost chinesium

this is some premium "ground breaking" writing here folks

Last edited:
oh man that article is pure kwanda gold.....thank you TMZ

And Kansas City school board treasurer Matt Oates and friends are running a GoFundMe to send 500 of the top-performing district students to have lunch and see the film. In less than 24 hours, they’ve already raised $4,000 of their $6,000 goal. $10 sends one kid.

:rofl:

peak consumerism consumption has met is match with this one

i am thinking about pawning some stolen shit to be able to go see this one myself

Last edited:
Back