Stork ProConfig Repack

shadoh210

Veteran X
Linky link

Original config is available here.

I've tried pretty much every config uploaded here, and I liked Stork's the best. It's the smoothest feeling and least crash prone config I've found and I've been using it for a while now. But there were a few things that I didn't like, like the terrain and base textures. So nothing original here just some minor changes to an otherwise fantastic config.

• High Resolution terrain, no longer uses the same terrain on every map
  • Removed solid color base textures (they looked bad in arena)
  • Added a few scripts and mj's sky plugin (edit or remove from /config/modules)
  • The binds and settings I use are probably not what you want. Change PFT, terp, FOV, and sensitivity with binds (available in binds menu)
  • Includes the Goldeneye and Perfect Dark maps updated for 1.40 (can be played on Argh's Duel)

BwKtM9G.jpg

Kx6BVKJ.jpg

http://www.tribesftw.net/shadoh/StorkRepack.zip

v nice good job

i always hated storks terrains, looks so bland and you lose the patches so u dont know how grenades will bounce

blood eagle is red, diamond sword is blue. high visibility solid color skins for LT. if you dont like them you can remove them from /base/human1dml

DiamondSword blue is the same color as a lot of sky textures.

config has mjsky which uses the same sky for every map. it shouldnt be a problem with the lush sky but you can always change the sky used by editing clientsky.acs.cs in /config/modules

yeh domains back up, the whole thing was down when i posted that

wasn't just me, confirmed it was totally down from multiple connections and with isup.me

Back