MidAir Testers!

idk if midair needs more sorta... technical testers i guess is how i'd put it? i might be able to provide a bit of a different type of feedback than a typical gamer, especially when it comes to UI stuff

idk y they wouldnt invite groove and others in that seems silly to not really perfect things with the core demographic of hardcore fans befeore the kickstarter

idk if midair needs more sorta... technical testers i guess is how i'd put it? i might be able to provide a bit of a different type of feedback than a typical gamer, especially when it comes to UI stuff

ud b a good tester i agree we have technical testers too tho. our lead tester worked as a professional game tester and we have ppl who have made various mods in other games.

if you dont put at least groove and sn0w in beta ill just destroy your name as a professional tester for life fire

and lilmamacita will agree with me because she is my long time SA pal coincidentally

and todd also loves me

:-D

I would not test a game with that laptop, screw my threat Fire do what you want.

fag420 tell me i can play this game on a toaster.

did he lie 2 me? can i give u specs of my toaster?

specs of toaster are manufacturer: bella, max temperature of 450+F and has may options including bake toast broil

srsly dare u still play games or u got other k8 shit 2 worry about?? i may look into buying a real desktop within next few weeks and get a big mousepad like the professional electronic athletes, we can try some games together in case midair flops.???

specs of toaster are manufacturer: bella, max temperature of 450+F and has may options including bake toast broil

l0l you're gonna want a desktop to play this game otherwise a 2k+ current gen laptop or some shit. it will get more optmized tho by the time it's out, but a gtx 970 or higher is probably recommended. unreal engine 4 still a new engine w/ cool stuff and optimizations coming out like every month.

Last edited:
srsly dare u still play games or u got other k8 shit 2 worry about?? i may look into buying a real desktop within next few weeks and get a big mousepad like the professional electronic athletes, we can try some games together in case midair flops.???

dont buy till this is confirmed good for LT or duel by actual trusted ppl

till then it could be bunk and google isnt affiliated officially yet and is spending more time on novakin which seems to be a big issue for the midair team that needs to get resolved

b7X4w.gif

ud b a good tester i agree we have technical testers too tho. our lead tester worked as a professional game tester and we have ppl who have made various mods in other games.

i doubt anyone of them has played tribes as much as i have ;)

:shrug: idc

they should invite me to testing

i am a master at finding bugs/exploits/client side trickery

i am also brutally honest and i wont sugar coat anything that is garbage about the game to any of the communities

namaste

i am k8 and i got a tight vaginer

Back