MidAir Testers!

fedz wud still git rekt ;)
v cute 2 still convince self mun is vetroob instedda actual noob doe o_O
:king: thx 4 deletin ur treeb dir damas

sry girls not gon b abez 2 post n e scraneschottinz but heres sum gud spankz 4rom 2n8 o_O
sshot1506.png

midair seem 2 b dimunishin da treeb1 skill :[]

how do i become a tester

i dont think they are accepting any more testers since the kickstarter is in like a week tho there are a few other ppl who have gotten in lately.

a lot of ppl got in because i gave a ton of recommendations for testers. gave the devs a long ass list including a lot of good t1 players i thought would be active/constructive and some of them got in like stork, fett, izza, binswees, rtcll, mavi, elixir and a few more. unfortunately, not everyone was able 2 get in (there were a lot more on my lists of recommendations and i wasn't the one doing the picking) but me+stork+others pushed hard for a lot of these ppl and so we have a good t1 representation. the devs did a good job at picking from all of the recommendations they got from everyone and im happy w/ who we got.

i was not able 2 get king mun or king disc copa into the game sry i wont let u down next time

Last edited:
anita soon the pd vs whatever garbage team will be uploaded (when i buy a big enough data stick) then ur legacy etc etc quit crying

Back