im kinda oldschool in a lotta ways

i dont use uber, i dont have any social media, fuk i still idle in irc

it happens when u get old

u get stuck in your ways

im kinda oldschool in a lotta ways

i dont use uber, i dont have any social media, fuk i still idle in irc

it happens when u get old

u get stuck in your ways

everyone on IRC went to discord, how can I bother you then? pm?

izzasmurf that sounds very promising,

is the skiing more like "gliding" like in T:V and T:A or is it hopping like in t1? looks like gliding. how do you see this affecting movement (hopping) in dueling in Midair???????

It's not hopping, but its more intuitive than either T:V, or T:A. I will say that currently, my style (which is a pseudo-copy of your style of dueling) is currently not effective, and will require me to change styles.

In Tribes Ascend I only ranked up to level 14 because there were loads of balance issues, and silly weapons/classes, and not a real Arena mode. Also as for being able to regen your health on the fly...give me a break. Ascend I would rank 3/10 only receiving points because it is a tribes game.

T:V I played only arena, and my computer was a toaster. I didn't play the game more than 1.5 months. Team Intensive was retired #1 arena so I will rate that 10/10. Overall the game had a grappling hook so it gets a 5/10.

In Midair, I feel the developers want to bring back the core values of the tribes game. There are currently several small issues that are being addressed with weapon/class balances, but they ARE addressing them and looking to improve them as the game is played in the right manners. I will say that the game play flows smoothly, and as each patch has came out you can really feel the difference and the direction it is going. It is hard to stick a number on Midair as it is still changing so much everyday. I would rate the developers listening/reading comprehension a 10/10, and the game direction a 10/10. Rating an unfinished game for review wouldn't be fair, as it is just that, unfinished. So I will say that it is the only other game besides T1 that I can see myself getting involved with in the future.

With all that being said, there is a reason I put the information about the forums.playmidair.com information in the original post, and that is because they really want to make a game tailored to this genres fanbase, so get in there and post your thoughts and feelings.

I was not part of the selection crew for who got in and who didn't, but no Copa was not in.
how do i become a tester

Back