twitch

wow crow not only are u browsing twitch you've recently streamed dozens of hours of u playing random ancient video games

life must be pretty sweet for u if all u have to do all day is play ur nintendo

:psyduck:

So I have recently picked up an nes setup, and I'm very excited to do many playthroughs and pick up a few new skill / speed games on the 8bit console. Expect to see lots of nes ( and snes / sega ) stuff in the near future. A good variety of games.

I've played many nes games as a kid when I owned the console, and even some in later years through emulation. Many of these games I didn't complete though, so I would like to go back and complete lots of titles I've left unfinished.

Of course I would also like to re-beat some of the titles I did finish in my years of study with the nes system. I've also collected a pretty good list of games through research and exploration. Just putting this out there so people know why the sudden variety of games here.

I will still speed run super metroid, and play other gen consoles from time to time of course.

crow y r u not responding to me

You texted (posted) like 4 times cause he didn't respond. I'm sorry he never called you back after last night. I did find this article that might help you...

“Will he call me?”

The real worry: I hope he calls me.

Why you're worrying: If he doesn't call you, you know it will make you feel dirty and worthless. You know you shouldn't feel that way, but you can't help it.

http://elitedaily.com/life/culture/10-worries-always-drive-crazy-one-night-stand/942671/

Back