flag stuff u knw lol

image.jpg

I don't use that config. I did not get kicked by the server for having those cheats.
As far as i knew The Community and Pimp Shack were suppose to detect for happymod, but obviously it doesn't.

And not sure about nofog. Not sure how that works with the server detecting it.

only when lasthope is enabled will cheats be detected.

hey 1999s are calling they want their cheats back.

if you want to change color/pulse/radius you need to edit the itemimage data

flag glow light is affected by the map lighting so even with changes to radius and intensity, there are times where its overpowered by enough global light to be invisible

BE side hillking is good tester for this - the global light comes from behind spawn, so on the shady side of the valley, the flag glow is obvious - the other side thats in direct light, its totally invisible

hillking_glows.png

i used to think this was a 1.40 lighting bug cause i didn't remember it in 1.30 but i checked and apparently it's always been that way

after many years of playing with blue flag glow, I've never realized there is a problem with lightning. Though I think the terrain bugs out the light since the flag still emits light reflected as you can see on the player model (Light sources were removed in this video, hence the black player) www.em-jay.net/t1/flaglight2.avi

flag glow helps a lot imho

yea from what i saw - terrain, players and bases all seem to be affected by glow differently

in this vid i bugged out the glow so it overpowers global light (but not when its carried by a player)

when its bugged like that you can see that the glow is different on terrains than it is on bases (shows pretty obviously at around 1:30) - bases go all nutty with a disco strobe effect

showed that unlisted vid to 3 people a few months ago, got 28 views lol

Back