[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Facts:

Fact:
Abraham Lincoln was a Republican.
He fought against Democrats to abolish slavery who were pro slavery.

Fact:
Abraham Lincoln was assassinated by an actor. A Democrat actor.

Fact:
That was only 154 years ago.

let's see snopes fact check that...

Snopes reports that Joe Biden did NOT say that poor kids are just as bright as white kids. What Biden actually said was that rich kids are just as dim as white lightbulbs. Mr Biden went on to say that black lights were always cooler anyway and that the ship of peace was his favorite black light poster.

iu

Sup? Ahead of the curve again
"While the media portrays 'preppers' as extremists, our view is much more nuanced. Rather than seeing prepping as an exception within America's right-wing political culture, we ought to see it as being reflective of increasingly established and popular outlooks."

^:lol:

Possibly it is part of right wing culture b/c they believe in taking care of themselves rather than expecting someone else to do it for them?

Translation, Pelosi told her that they were going to primary her and that she'd be a party to Chakrabarti's impending campaign finance troubles, but if she gets on board she can still be their sassy latina and make gobs of money.

This is going to be hilarious when the dems/left/faggots realize whites are a majority. That may change in the future but right now.. it is a fact

I know Duck Duck Go has got recognition at TW in the past. So I have been comparing for the last 2 weeks, search results for google, bing and duck.

I wonder how may Americans are okay with search engines that censor results

It will also be hilarious as absent watches the superior white race retake control of their country as he sits in his sackcloth and ashes apologizing for being white

What a loser

Backfire: Anti-Trump media irks the public

A sterling example: A recent Pew Research Center survey found that 68% of Americans say the press is both politically biased and covers up its mistakes, while 58% said news organizations “do not understand people like them.” Gallup, meanwhile, found that 69% of Americans say their trust in the media has fallen in the past decade. That includes 94% of Republicans, 75% of independents and 42% of Democrats.

I know Duck Duck Go has got recognition at TW in the past. So I have been comparing for the last 2 weeks, search results for google, bing and duck.

I wonder how may Americans are okay with search engines that censor results

I played that game for a month or so with Google and DuckDuckGo. It's pretty funny. I finally just set the default to DuckDuckGo cuz it was so obvious how Google manipulates searches against what I want to find.

And a bump for this.

Last edited:
Back