[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I just find it funny that you try so hard to get a rise out of me.

Getting a rise out of you is the easiest thing ever. We don't even need to try; every time you've posted that you are "rofl," exactly zero people believe you.

Getting a rise out of you is the easiest thing ever. We don't even need to try; every time you've posted that you are "rofl," exactly zero people believe you.

smile tanto!

hope you're having a wonderful maga day under your president trump

If you figure that out let me know how regular crime is different than a hate crime

murder by default usually has a tad bit of hate behind it

nah, when i murder ppl it's usually out of disgust

idk maybe u can say disgust breeds hate or hate lives inside disgust tho

You guys are horrible! I only murder
our of hunger.

You should see how low my monthly grocery bill is!!

Can someone please tell me what an "Assault Weapon" is? What is the legal definition? Its nonsense, a made up expression.

A wooden stick with a sharpened rock tied to it is an "assault weapon"

Any gun made for civilian use with a design more than 60 years old as long as it looks scary.

Any gun made for civilian use with a design more than 60 years old as long as it looks scary.

Pretty sure the Garand (1928) is 91 years old and would qualify as a assault weapon in its EBR stock configuration

hell even the Thomson SMG (1920) 99 years old would qualify especially with the drum magazine.

simply put any gun that goes bang is an assault weapon in libturds lingo.

I don't think they can comprehend people who can disagree with others or go through an average day and not shoot at them. It breaks their tiny little brains a bit.

Pretty sure the Garand (1928) is 91 years old and would qualify as a assault weapon in its EBR stock configuration

hell even the Thomson SMG (1920) 99 years old would qualify especially with the drum magazine.

simply put any gun that goes bang is an assault weapon in libturds lingo.

feature not a bug

Why, or how, hasn't this thread broken the tables, I mean internet.
I am now under the impression that the internet runs on shit, and staying on top of the left-wing shit spewed daily is a lot of fuel to keep it running.

Kidding... I too have been wondering how this thread has been able to run for so long. Personally, I think it should be hof'd and a new one fired up. Maybe have a new one started every year because linking all the shit in US politics fills up fast.

I am now under the impression that the internet runs on shit, and staying on top of the left-wing shit spewed daily is a lot of fuel to keep it running.

Kidding... I too have been wondering how this thread has been able to run for so long. Personally, I think it should be hof'd and a new one fired up. Maybe have a new one started every year because linking all the shit in US politics fills up fast.

Added bonus, if I miss click and hit the thread link instead of the last page link, I see that stupid picture of Jeb Bush every single time. Ugh. HOFing this thread and starting a new one would be great. Of course, some jackass would post that pic immediately now that I have mentioned it.

What don't you like about Jeb Bush; I think you're being racist. that's all the correlation we need nowadays to call someone a racist.

Don’t Assume Trump’s Approval Rating Can’t Climb Higher. It Already Has.

Montana’s Steve Bullock warns Democrats they’re at risk of losing to Trump

“We are well on our way to losing this election long before it ever even has really started,” Bullock said in a speech at the National Press Club.

“I believe I can speak to folks who live in gun country,” Bullock said, noting that he’s a gun owner and hunter. “I know their hearts, and their hearts are not with the white supremacists and domestic terrorists.”

yeah i'm falling into the "why bother voting" camp really fucking quickly. if a vichy dem gets the nomination, tramp can have it. fuck those assholes stay out of my chicken coop lane

Back