Help with watching TV while others sleep.. lame title

This is what I'm working with
zwrOgyo

https://imgur.com/a/zwrOgyo

Last edited:
Tv is about 12 feet away. And again, looking for a solution, when she falls asleep or is trying, I dont have to get up, connect wires ect.

Run a headphone cord extension to your bedside, and plug in when needed :shrug:

This is what I was about to suggest; however, there is a "gotcha" here since once you plug in the transmitter to the headphone jack, you'll kill the sound from your TV speakers.

Unfortunately, there's not really a "low-cost" solution to this (aside from smothering your wife to death in her sleep). My suggestion would be to add a cheap stereo receiver to your bedroom set up and plug the bluetooth receiver into that. Then you can toggle between audio sources with your remote.

do they still make those tho

Yuh. I read it all the time just cos. Especially when there are ppl sleepin. And yuh i do has new TV with all the digs, a roku, a labtop and a ps4 / 360.

I just like CC. dang.
+when I finally do pass out, I don't wake up to guns firing or efx booms or ppl yelling.

TV's not a passthru - need to split the audio at the Roku or whatever player is playing to your TV. So TV does video, and headphones do audio, like it's a separate stereo receiver.

Back