[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Tele is laying the maga hammer down ! Holy fuck :lol:

He's going to be on the killary Soros list any day now...

Tele plz acknowledge now publicly that you aren't suicidal so when killary gets to you we know it was her

they may have taken down assanges twitter accounts on xmas

but i have trancended

serveimage

have never been more alive

LOVE REFUGEES AS YOURSELF
WHEN A FOREIGNER RESIDES AMONG YOU IN YOUR LAND, DO NOT MISTREAT THEM. THE FOREIGNER RESIDING AMONG YOU MUST BE TREATED AS YOUR NATIVE-BORN. LOVE THEM AS YOURSELF, FOR YOU WERE FOREIGNERS IN EGYPT. (LEVITICUS 19:33-34)
Why post Jewish scripture and attempt to use it on a Christian? Leviticus is the 3rd book in the Old Testament. The stories in the OT are written about Jewish shit, directed by their jealous and vindictive God, Yaldabaoth.

Yeah, its in the Christian Bible but its should be read as a preamble to how times were prior to Christ. The God that Jesus was speaking of is a completely different God. A God based on love and acceptance, not jealously and laws, laws, and more laws like we see with the Jews.

So, if you want to use the scripture you just posted, direct it towards all the Jews in Israel that are trying to remove all the refugees.

Yeah, glad Christians got rid of that old God and got that upgrade. Was the performance degraded because his battery was old? God 1.666.3!

LOVE REFUGEES AS YOURSELF
WHEN A FOREIGNER RESIDES AMONG YOU IN YOUR LAND, DO NOT MISTREAT THEM. THE FOREIGNER RESIDING AMONG YOU MUST BE TREATED AS YOUR NATIVE-BORN. LOVE THEM AS YOURSELF, FOR YOU WERE FOREIGNERS IN EGYPT. (LEVITICUS 19:33-34)

When you read the Bible and you realize it syncs with maga directly! :clap::heart:

I was never a foreigner in Egypt.

It's okay to be Christian

It's okay to be white

Why post Jewish scripture and attempt to use it on a Christian? Leviticus is the 3rd book in the Old Testament. The stories in the OT are written about Jewish shit, directed by their jealous and vindictive God, Yaldabaoth.

Yeah, its in the Christian Bible but its should be read as a preamble to how times were prior to Christ. The God that Jesus was speaking of is a completely different God. A God based on love and acceptance, not jealously and laws, laws, and more laws like we see with the Jews.

So, if you want to use the scripture you just posted, direct it towards all the Jews in Israel that are trying to remove all the refugees.

DRsjJWEUIAAWvur.jpg

My parents are baby boomers and they're really good people

It's okay to be a baby boomer

love the pol post where gen z kid goes home for xmas to boomer parents

dad says tv is awful these days. all commercials are pushing race mixing. every show has an obvious anti-white anti male agenda.

can't find a white male father on any tv show that doesn't make you feel angry or emasculated

al bundy looks like a good father now by comparison.......red from 70's show seems adorable again

and says it almost feels like it is being pushed this way.

kid begins 2 hour long diatribe monologue about jews in hollywood, fellow white people, who owns the media, Deep State/Bolshevik rebellion and ends with WW2 and Patons war letters home

ultimate red pill.......dad just shakes head and says it all makes sense now

seems like an activity me and my old man would have enjoyed together

Last edited:
I agree the racial push in shows is fucking stupid

I did see a white dad and black mom ONCE but that was a short commercial.

white dad and black mom is ok

it is better than black dad and white mom

because that makes black women rage the hardest (nobody wants them).....but boy do they shop

and despite how much it also pisses off white males (their ultimate goal target fu) it seems to hurt their bottom line

which may or may not be worth it to them for much longer

DR1LO7OWsAAR0SK.jpg

this was our approved 2017 holiday commercial lineup push

all 100% coincidental i am sure......just like star wars and all avenger movies

DR86DCwXUAAAOyq.jpg

Last edited:
on an off note I think some black women are attractive but certainly not the majority. If you leave the "Jabooba talk" and act like a human, that is a good start

i have thought the same thing

but then realized the black women i thought were attractive were at best 25-50% black

Haley Berry's mom is more white than mine was

serveimage

no wonder she spent her entire career trying to fit in with the black community so badly

serveimage

beyonce is their crowning african jewel.........and looking at her mom......that is some chocolate milk if i ever seen it

if black is truly beautiful i'm not sure why they always pushing least black actresses who look the best with straightened hair and colored highlights all the time

that just seems racist to me as an outsider

Last edited:
ur religious trolling doesn't work on me, bro

but nice try

and it's okay to be christian

and white

it took over 400 years for Christianity to become popular in - wait for it - the home of Christianity. It seems on site observers of Jesus and his troupe weren't very impressed. The certainly didn't see any of the miracles ascribed to Jesus years later mostly by disciple Paul while preaching in foreign lands cause he knew the peoples of the Palestine would call out his bs.

As a matter of fact Paul was such a nut that they kept his testimony out of the Bible. Describing things like the Ascencion as a "glowing cross" didn't help since it was severely at odds with other "eye witness" accounts. :ralf:

Christianity - the perfect religion for rulers, who like the themes of "turn the other cheek" and "forgive those who trespass against you."

The rich and powerful have no need of forgiving transgressors, they take them to the court of law. But for the poor and near powerless, the dogma of Christianity serves elites very well while providing hope to the useless that a life of sacrifice to the elites, will be rewarded in the next life.

You can't make this shit up. :ugh:

I've never been into black girls, but even white guys who find some of them attractive would never touch them with a 10 foot pole because how how much they love to fight and just get off the rails angry at stuff.

You guys remember Cyanide? It takes a very specific type of white man to get involved in this stuff. After spending many long hours with him in voice chat playing online games I can tell you he's a pretty dumb guy and socially there is just something uncomfortable about him, like he was the kind of kid who would torture animals or something. And I think back in the day he'd PM mothers here talking about how he was going to rape their children.

I've never been into black girls, but even white guys who find some of them attractive would never touch them with a 10 foot pole because how how much they love to fight and just get off the rails angry at stuff.

You guys remember Cyanide? It takes a very specific type of white man to get involved in this stuff. After spending many long hours with him in voice chat playing online games I can tell you he's a pretty dumb guy and socially there is just something uncomfortable about him, like he was the kind of kid who would torture animals or something. And I think back in the day he'd PM mothers here talking about how he was going to rape their children.

Instead you fuck your sister

:lol:

Back