i have just recieved a private message titled "so you want to single me out for what

hey guys has anyone asked how this thread got this far yet?

also are there cliffs?

what is this

i dont even

where am i?

2ahxfd3.jpg

From this thread:

hit it or not by Flyersfan - TribalWar Forums

I'll go ahead and put this to rest also.

This is my daughter. She'll retire from being career military in a year. A decorated sailor who through her work made suggestions has saved us tax payers over $7M dollars a year by changing the way the Navy did things in her area of expertise and won the Navy Commendation medal for it. She also is a veteran of the Iraq invasion, serving on one of the hospital ships during that time.

See for this to "get" to me you'd actually have to know her. Then it would mean something, as it is, since no one here knows her and the only reason is to try to elicit some form of reaction from me.

meh, it fails as much as you are a failure.

All you are doing, again, is showing how desperate you are and how pathetic you are willing to be to get some reaction out of me.

Hope your fantasy isn't too crushed here, cause all you are really showing is what a bunch of fucking losers you are.

Carry on kiddies. :lol:

Case anyone actually was trying to find pic.

Sponge-bob has never looked so delicious.

That took way more time and patience than I will ever have.

Apparently in Japan this food art is still a rather popular idea.

cute-best-japanese-food-art-bento-box-03.png

japanese-food-art-01.jpg

first thing i thought when i saw the make your own burger meal thing was the 'bento' lunches/containers that glorious nippon forces mothers to wake up at ungodly hours to make for their kids

if u think going to school in the west with a pair of asics on your feet is a bad time, just you try rocking up to tokyo high with a stupid plastic gaijin lunchbox filled with sandwiches cut into the shape of a teddy bear

ur ass is pariah forever

Kyaraben_panda.jpg

omg look at the cute panda bears made with love

MADE WITH TEARS AND SOUL-CRUSHING DRUDGERY

Back