Is the NFL/NBA taking a hit on viewership?

On August 5, 1981 following the PATCO workers' refusal to return to work, Reagan fired the 11,345 striking air traffic controllers who had ignored the order, and banned them from federal service for life. ... The civil service ban on the remaining strike participants was lifted by President Bill Clinton in 1993.

There is a national security clause in the constitution

having primadonna millionaire athletes disrespecting the flag and the anthem could certainly give comfort to enemies both here and abroad

I bet that sudanese dude that shot up the church had a kap jersey

The President of the United States calling out overpaid athletes for disrespecting the flag that represents the people that have died so they can play fucking football?

Some people would say that they also died for the right for their countrymen to protest

you dumb piece of shit

Some people would say that they also died for the right for their countrymen to protest

you dumb piece of shit

I'm cool with protests but don't block traffic, throw shit at my car, and keep ur politics out of professional sports. They're paid to play. Wait until hockey players pull this shit MARK MY WORDS.

bncx8n4t53oz.jpg

yo boss I'm gonna spend the first 10 minutes today enjoying the breeze, the crowd, and my rights while y'all crackers figure out how to finish this job

Flag. Anthem.

You know we used to pledge our allegiance every morning. You fucks don't even know what that means

how does my forlorn expression look on the big screen dog

y won't that camera pan this fucking way shit

If I was the Steelers, I'd get with all my Bros and make a pact behind Villanuevas back and all stand with hand over heart and show Al the love next game

If I was the Steelers, I'd get with all my Bros and make a pact behind Villanuevas back and all stand with hand over heart and show Al the love next game

The flag represents people like Villanueva. Why do you think it pisses people off so much?

We shouldn't allow them to disrespect people like Villanueva, that flag is for them

We had to say the Lord's prayer every morning at my school

I know what that means - indoctrination

works pretty well on the simple minded

did you just compare praying to an imaginary friend with pledging your allegiance to the flag?

Back