i fucking hate israel

Reishit.jpg

look at these brave israeli men defending themselves against the scourge of islam

fight the good fight, mensch!

what's is there to answer you stupid dumb hick? our enemies want to run us into the sea. We are at war with these animals. I don't really give a shit where you are from, or what your religion is. You want to kill me and my family? you can try this bro but I'm going to rain fire on your dirt floor mud house until you stop.

what's is there to answer you stupid dumb hick? our enemies want to run us into the sea. We are at war with these animals. I don't really give a shit where you are from, or what your religion is. You want to kill me and my family? you can try this bro but I'm going to rain fire on your dirt floor mud house until you stop.

but for our money, your "rain of fire" would be mud and stones just like your fucking neighbors. don't pretend you're any better by your own virtue - we made you. we drew the borders of that place. we gave it to you, and we sustain it. we can take it away, at which point you are immediately fucked.

What he said.

Typically Israel is not the aggressor.

You dont see Israelis strapping bombs to their chests, getting on buses and blowing people up. How do you defend against that? How do you retaliate? The extremists are fucking sick and demented, Israel is doing what it can, which is not enough unfortunately.

you're right - because israelis are cowards. you fucks would never have the courage to shed your own blood in exchange for that of your enemy. you hide behind tanks and bulldozers that we gave you. you use them to destroy villages, and wonder why they do whatever they can to hit back. you pretend they are the aggressor because it buys you sympathy and military aid from the US.

so, because they can't aim for shit, that makes it OK? sweet

by that logic, if someone fires a gun at you and misses, you would smile and wait for him to take as many shots as he needs?

To extend the metaphor, would you then try to shoot the guy back or grab an uzi, put a blindfold on and then spin round and round with your finger pressed on the trigger, and just figure you got him?

To extend the metaphor, would you then try to shoot the guy back or grab an uzi, put a blindfold on and then spin round and round with your finger pressed on the trigger, and just figure you got him?

Israel uses precision munitions. What you are describing sounds more like a Pali thing.

you're right - because israelis are cowards. you fucks would never have the courage to shed your own blood in exchange for that of your enemy. you hide behind tanks and bulldozers that we gave you. you use them to destroy villages, and wonder why they do whatever they can to hit back. you pretend they are the aggressor because it buys you sympathy and military aid from the US.

Awesome. I wasn't aware that having a bigger body count means you won.

Technically, it was the Jews homeland first, or did you forget when nearly every Monotheistic religion that has its roots in Judaism tried to steal the land and kill the occupants (jews).

There were people there before Judaism existed. What makes that one point in time when jews owned the land any more significant or "right" than other periods of time when other groups of people owned / occupied it? borders are fluid, and always have been. native americans were in the US before Europeans. Does that mean they are entitled to get all the land back? The only factor that matters is who is strong enough to hold an empire together. Once the jews got pushed out and dominated, their claim was gone. Just like every other society in every other part of history in the world.

Israel uses precision munitions. What you are describing sounds more like a Pali thing.

Israel used white phosphorus shells in an urban environment, would you call that precise?

I'm not saying that the Palestinians aren't discriminate or blame-free. My problem is Israel trying to justify collective punishment for the acts of retarded individuals inside Palestine.

Awesome. I wasn't aware that having a bigger body count means you won.

what does this sarcasm have to do with the point of my post? I quoted a guy who said Israel is almost never the aggressor. I illustrated how they are, and that because they attack with tanks and bulldozers instead of bomb vests, they somehow think they are without fault. Body count has nothing to do with my post.

what does this sarcasm have to do with the point of my post? I quoted a guy who said Israel is almost never the aggressor. I illustrated how they are, and that because they attack with tanks and bulldozers instead of bomb vests, they somehow think they are without fault. Body count has nothing to do with my post.

You called them 'cowards' for not spilling their blood and hiding behind superior firepower. I call that 'smart'.

You called them 'cowards' for not spilling their blood and hiding behind superior firepower. I call that 'smart'.

I call that "opportunistic". If Palestinians had $11B in military aid every year, I bet they wouldn't be using themselves as ammunition. I called Israelis cowards because if our aid was removed, Israelis wouldn't even come close to having the heart to fight Palestinians on equal footing, and would get promptly crushed. Just like I said in my post.

edit: while we're debating, why don't you respond to the real point of my post - which is that Israel constantly denies being the aggressor, when it very clearly is? ah right, no comment there.

I call that "opportunistic". If Palestinians had $11B in military aid every year, I bet they wouldn't be using themselves as ammunition. I called Israelis cowards because if our aid was removed, Israelis wouldn't even come close to having the heart to fight Palestinians on equal footing, and would get promptly crushed. Just like I said in my post.

If the US stopped giving Israel aid, then Israel would simply crush the Pali cockroaches and be rid of the problem once and for all.

edit: while we're debating, why don't you respond to the real point of my post - which is that Israel constantly denies being the aggressor, when it very clearly is? ah right, no comment there.

How is Israel the aggressor? Just because they have bigger guns and use them smarter, does not make them the aggressor.

Back