[Rate My Shop's] Go.

darkstrand wanted me to make him a sig so please do this thanks

Darkstrand said:
if you could put something mathematical in it that would be pretty sweet. I also like fields/trees and pocket knifes.

Darkstrand said:
oh but don't feel obligated to use any of those. If you get a better idea go for it.

See I don't use photoshop anymore. People on TW are too bloody good at it. When i look at mine i just press ctrl+a, del. Its humbling how good people are at it. But i can admit when i am crap at stuff.

Now that said, now formerly offline friends are on facebook etc and try their hand at photoshoping stuff. And these people make Kallama look like a bloody genius, let alone my own abilities. But when i say that it looks rubbish (to much time on TW?) they get all offended. Photoshop and people with skill that make you not want to ever look at crap shops are like a curse or something.

See I don't use photoshop anymore. People on TW are too bloody good at it. When i look at mine i just press ctrl+a, del. Its humbling how good people are at it. But i can admit when i am crap at stuff.

Now that said, now formerly offline friends are on facebook etc and try their hand at photoshoping stuff. And these people make Kallama look like a bloody genius, let alone my own abilities. But when i say that it looks rubbish (to much time on TW?) they get all offended. Photoshop and people with skill that make you not want to ever look at crap shops are like a curse or something.

WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU GET OFF HAVING A CALM DISCOURSE WITH RATIONAL SENTENCES AROUND HERE???? JUST WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE???

FUCK YOU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Translation:

I don't shop no more because TW is full of people better than me. I just delete my shops cause they are pathetic.

With that being said. They finally got the interweb in the outback. Those newbs are playing on the facebook and myspace and twitters. They throw up some of the worst shops ever they even make this tard look good. They don't like it when I point out how noob their shops be looking though. TW has ruined my people skills. I look like shredder but somehow married a decent looking girl. put enother shrimp on the barbie mate. the dingo ate my baby.

it better have at LEAST 3 lens flares

I hope you like it. :bigthumb:

billbcopy-3.png

Edit: Last minute touch ups.

Last edited:
Well my two passions in life are peanut butter and NSYNC, so if you could somehow incorporate those two with pictures of Black Jesus mixed in that would be perfect.

Logo I made for a steam TF2 group but someone beat me to it.
TWTF2.jpg

Two political shops i made not to good on the bush but i do like the towers.
realterrorist.jpg

Twin_Towers_LIES______by_mallama.jpg

Skin I made for my DS.
linux-artistic1.jpg

Logo i use for my old CS clan.
index_02copy.jpg

And for kickers can you beat this score. Post your best TF2 Scores.
highscore.jpg

Hope you enjoyed my shops.

Not enough lens flare.

Back