[Debate]Why do YOU hate Jews? by New Account - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Debate]Why do YOU hate Jews?
Page 1 of 5
New Account
VeteranXX
Old
1 - 07-05-2008, 01:19
I posted this in a different thread but it went by un-noticed. The past few weeks I have been noticing much hate towards Jews on these forums (which is wierd cuz usually it only happens around their holidays).

I want to find out why. I dont want to see the stupid stereotype stuff like "They have gold!!" or "Their noses are so big they take all the air!" I want to find out a real reason why so many people have issues against Jews. Also I don't wanna see any of the super nazi viedos that Absent and Xcursion post like the Nazis all moved to Antartica and crap like that because thats complete garbage.

I know it is going to come out so I will say it now. I am NOT a Jew or a Jew supporter. If you must know I am an Irish-Italian. I persoanlly don't hate any race/religion/creed/etc. without meeting them first. I know A LOT of stereotypes (mostly from TW) but I also know that they are not always true. I am just curious to see some real reasons.

If you don't have any real reasons this thread will hopefuly prove it and you will be known as a racist for absolutly no reason (troll).

Sponsored Links
Rev_Night
WelchesXV
Old
2 - 07-05-2008, 01:20
hahah. night shift taking over.

i want thier jew gold. they keep it around their necks. be careful tho, they always have a false gold one too

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
3 - 07-05-2008, 01:21
they are stingy assholes

and let money come between relationships

also they smell like ****

all of them smell like absolute **** omg

Rev_Night
WelchesXV
Old
4 - 07-05-2008, 01:21
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo

Mudman
VeteranXX
Old
5 - 07-05-2008, 01:21
I want to **** a Jewish girl.

escapedturkey
Veteran4
Old
6 - 07-05-2008, 01:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by New Account View Post
I know it is going to come out so I will say it now. I am NOT a Jew or a Jew supporter. If you must know I am an Irish-Italian. I persoanlly don't hate any race/religion/creed/etc. without meeting them first.
Why did you go through the trouble of defining your race, what you are, and aren't if you "don't hate any race/religion/creed/etc."?

Last edited by escapedturkey; 07-05-2008 at 01:24..
L&L-KaoS
Unregistered
Old
7 - 07-05-2008, 01:24
not a thing wrong with jewish people

Stilgar
VeteranXX
Old
8 - 07-05-2008, 01:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by New Account View Post
I posted this in a different thread but it went by un-noticed. The past few weeks I have been noticing much hate towards Jews on these forums (which is wierd cuz usually it only happens around their holidays).

I want to find out why. I dont want to see the stupid stereotype stuff like "They have gold!!" or "Their noses are so big they take all the air!" I want to find out a real reason why so many people have issues against Jews. Also I don't wanna see any of the super nazi viedos that Absent and Xcursion post like the Nazis all moved to Antartica and crap like that because thats complete garbage.

I know it is going to come out so I will say it now. I am NOT a Jew or a Jew supporter. If you must know I am an Irish-Italian. I persoanlly don't hate any race/religion/creed/etc. without meeting them first. I know A LOT of stereotypes (mostly from TW) but I also know that they are not always true. I am just curious to see some real reasons.

If you don't have any real reasons this thread will hopefuly prove it and you will be known as a racist for absolutly no reason (troll).
Not a "jew supporter"?

Ezlpo
Veteran++
Old
9 - 07-05-2008, 01:36
I love hanging with Jews. They are the total fun. I also can't determine why many people hate the Jews (I just dropped a hard J there didn't I?).

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
10 - 07-05-2008, 01:50
Israel.

Oddiz
Veteran++
Old
11 - 07-05-2008, 01:56
Many Jews I am acquainted with are extremely whiny and obnoxious. It's possible that the obnoxious ppl are the only ones who let their Jewness be known.

One of my uncles is a Jew, but only when he gains some benefit from it or when it's convenient.

claudius
VeteranX
Old
12 - 07-05-2008, 01:57
I like them.

ZOD
VeteranX
Old
13 - 07-05-2008, 01:57
Persecution complex I would have to say is the main reason people have. It's always, "The Holocaust", it's the Jews Godwin's Law. No one could have possibly been more persecuted then us! It's the whole they making themselves separate from everyone else and people take that to be snobby etc. Israel doesn't help the situation in fact makes it far worse. Imagine if the Catholics were handed their own country, the Mormons etc.

dgamer
VeteranX
Old
14 - 07-05-2008, 02:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by escapedturkey View Post
Why did you go through the trouble of defining your race, what you are, and aren't if you "don't hate any race/religion/creed/etc."?
How does defining one's race equate to hating another race? So if a black guy acknowledges that he is black and not white, he automatically hates white people?

escapedturkey
Veteran4
Old
15 - 07-05-2008, 02:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgamer View Post
How does defining one's race equate to hating another race? So if a black guy acknowledges that he is black and not white, he automatically hates white people?
When did my question become a statement?

dgamer
VeteranX
Old
16 - 07-05-2008, 02:05
Quote:
When did my question become a statement?

it doesn't take a genious to know that you were trying to imply something with the question. Otherwise, you wouldve simply just asked "Why did you go through the trouble of defining your race, what you are, and aren't?"

Last edited by dgamer; 07-05-2008 at 02:08..
escapedturkey
Veteran4
Old
17 - 07-05-2008, 02:06
Quote:
it doesn't take a genious to realize that that was a rhetorical question.
It was an actual question.

P.S. You edited too late.

Zulu
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
18 - 07-05-2008, 02:08
I don't hate them, but I will say this - in general, they can be pretty combative and hard to get along with. Given their history both recent and ancient, I suppose they may have just cause to be this way.

dgamer
VeteranX
Old
19 - 07-05-2008, 02:10
Quote:
It was an actual question.

P.S. You edited too late.
you're right, i did edit too late. I guess "rhetorical question" was incorrect choice of words, now respond to my edited post.

escapedturkey
Veteran4
Old
20 - 07-05-2008, 02:12
Quote:
you're right, i guess "rhetorical question" was incorrect, now respond to my edited post.
Believe it or not, it was a legitimate question. I really didn't have any point to make.

Page 1 of 5

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Debate]Why do YOU hate Jews?

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
free gon , good people , incoming absent , jew gold , jews , jiggers , kill the jews , new account loves jews