[Official] The Green Room

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought this thread was about surfing and getting tubed....
surf_wave.jpg

being sick sucks ass. the weed helps with the nausea but fuck does it taste like shit and hurt the fuck out of my lungs right now :(

being sick sucks ass. the weed helps with the nausea but fuck does it taste like shit and hurt the fuck out of my lungs right now :(

u need a vape or edibles...like these

some lady on the WT forums is trying to enter the edibles business...so shes having 3 hours of people come in, try her shit, and give her feedback tmw...heres her sample pic she posted this mornin. these are cherry truffles, btw.

trufflesvn9.jpg

Marijuana, being a hallucinagen, will only give you a good or bad high depending on your mental state before smoking it. People that think weed is awful because it makes them feel bad are the train wrecks that need it the most.

newbies have bad highs all the time. they've never tried something which alters their state of mind so much, nor do they know what intense body highs feel like, it can be scary. just think abuot the first few time you did shrooms. or how someone could be scared of doing shrooms

When I was a n00b, I used to think I was pissing my pants. I thought it was hilarious too, so I'd run to the bathroom to make sure I wasn't pissing myself, try to take a leak and fail miserably, come back to the couch and laugh about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back