FS: Apple G4 Tower w/19 inch monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Smack

Veteran X
Selling a like new PowerMac G4/733mhz w/19 Inch Viewsonic monitor. She’s been well loved and slightly modified.

G4 processor at 733mhz, 133mhz system bus, 256k level 2 cache, 768 megabytes of 133mhz SDRAM, 60 Gigabyte Main Hard drive with a 20 Gig Back up Hard Drive, CD-RW drive at 12x10x32, Nvidia GeForce 3 w/ 64 mb RAM, 4 open PCI slots, 2 FireWire ports, 2 USB ports, ethernet, 56k modem, Pro-keyboard, Pro-mouse.

Includes original software, but OS has been upgraded to 10.2 (OS 9 not installed.)

Also comes loaded with Office v.X, Photoshop 7.0, Various games and utilities. All in all about 15 software titles on top of the standard iApps.

Asking: 1200.00 but will negotiate
elsmack!mac.com

you can laugh at a G4 proc all you want, but you're still running an x86 aren't ya? same architecture as a slow ass 486 :)

I'd be weary about trading with El Smack.....
I never recieved my $75 bucks worth of merchandise from him so make sure he sends you first then you pay....

Halide said:
you can laugh at a G4 proc all you want, but you're still running an x86 aren't ya? same architecture as a slow ass 486 :)
whatta you gonna say next, RISC > CISC ? :rofl:

Rockyroad said:
I'd be weary about trading with El Smack.....
I never recieved my $75 bucks worth of merchandise from him so make sure he sends you first then you pay....

after the 5th email I sent him he kept replying...

"YOU STILL HAVE NOT RECIEVED IT?"

and I'm like yeah man still nothing....he said he'd put a tracer on it but I never heard from him again.....

Rocky:

I've been waiting to hear from you. My ex sent it USPS and they said "well, file a cliam, and we'll handle it." nothing has happened since then. We thought you got it when you stoped pming me about it!

I'm sorry for the confusion. Email me and we'll figure this out,

npr-telco said:
Does "well loved" mean greasy and covered in stains and food crumbs...?

nope. Well loved means I've used it, and I'm sorry to part with it, but I need portability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back