[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

the democrat party in a nutshell

s9v3uzm9mzrz.jpg

no wonder icfire likes them so much

I feel bad stealing this statement but it fits very well - Harvey Weinstein’s appetites are aberrant, but still an example of that group’s hunger.

havax lives in san antonio and says "they took our job" but looks past companies off-shoring jobs to illegal immigration as harming the economy and says "ah capitalism." A right-winger can't pass NAFTA, but slip in a token left candidate to compromise and do all the dirty work. Clinton and Obama best conservative presidents ever.

Becoming a Steelworker Liberated Her. Then Her Job Moved to Mexico. - The New York Times

Shannon worked second shift — 2 p.m. to 10 p.m. — which made it difficult for her to get custody of her daughter or keep her son in check during his teenage years.
But the factory anchored her otherwise tumultuous life. Men had come and gone.

Houses had been bought and lost. But the job had always been there. For 17 years. Until now.
Shannon and her co-workers had gotten the news back in October: The factory was closing. Ball bearings would move to a new plant in Monterrey, Mexico. Roller bearings would go to McAllen, Tex. About 300 workers would lose their jobs.
The bosses called it “a business decision.”

Destroying a society is just a business decision. Filling a society with ugly and smelly niggers is good for business. In the short term, but fuck the future.

I feel bad stealing this statement but it fits very well - Harvey Weinstein’s appetites are aberrant, but still an example of that group’s hunger.

havax lives in san antonio and says "they took our job" but looks past companies off-shoring jobs to illegal immigration as harming the economy and says "ah capitalism." A right-winger can't pass NAFTA, but slip in a token left candidate to compromise and do all the dirty work. Clinton and Obama best conservative presidents ever.

Becoming a Steelworker Liberated Her. Then Her Job Moved to Mexico. - The New York Times
Globalists aren't conservatives.

Tele is globalist now he decides he was tired of losing and joined the darkside with me n Soros

Welcome aboard tele

We got lots of winning and money to happen soon

lol

not as fresh as hats and t's from a puerto rican commie mayor

but orchestrated indeed

and you can hate the sign

Hillar's America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party | National Review

but what they did to haiti is far more egregious

Haitians such as Andre, however, noticed that very little of this aid money actually got to poor people in Haiti. Some projects championed by the Clintons, such as the building of industrial parks and posh hotels, cost a great deal of money and offered scarce benefits to the truly needy.

but then again substance isn't a leftists real strength

just getting rich off of others suffering is

Last edited:
I am re-joining the thread because it is time to start the healing process. We are going to start it right here on TW. This is our virtual hood and we might as well start right here. The next election is coming up.

I think both sides have shown that we don't really give a fuck what we break and we will do some stupid shit if we need to.

Examples: The left ruining shopping, movies, colleges, universities, the entire education system, traditional media, social media, corporations, etc and the right putting trump in office. Between the two - I think we can all agree shit needs to change.

Let's start here.

On the right - we don't want much - just leave us the fuck alone with all your stupid constitution eroding bullshit - keep your fucking hands out of our paycheck - I figure we pay around 50% in taxes if not more when all is said and done. On the left - I am not sure what you want but we can probably help. Maybe some of you can verbalize exactly what it is you need. I mean - if it's truly help for minorities - we need to use the law. Which means putting people away and all that stuff that you hate to do. But - let's talk.

Or we will end up even worse soon.

I voted Obama and I voted Trump. For very different reasons. But let's see if we can figure out who we want in office for the next cycle in advance. Seriously - Clinton is not going to work. You are going to get the smackdown. Bernie is not going to work. None of these asshats will work. Can't we agree on someone like a Rand Paul?

Each side throw out some viable options and let the healing begin right here in the heart of the internet - Tribalwar.com, bitches. Where "one if by land and two if by sea" usually involves a mastectomy or some testicles. Join together brothers - let's work this shit out. Time is ticking and the world needs our guidance and leadership.

I am re-joining the thread because it is time to start the healing process. We are going to start it right here on TW. This is our virtual hood and we might as well start right here. The next election is coming up.

I think both sides have shown that we don't really give a fuck what we break and we will do some stupid shit if we need to.

Examples: The left ruining shopping, movies, colleges, universities, the entire education system, traditional media, social media, corporations, etc and the right putting trump in office. Between the two - I think we can all agree shit needs to change.

Let's start here.

On the right - we don't want much - just leave us the fuck alone with all your stupid constitution eroding bullshit - keep your fucking hands out of our paycheck - I figure we pay around 50% in taxes if not more when all is said and done. On the left - I am not sure what you want but we can probably help. Maybe some of you can verbalize exactly what it is you need. I mean - if it's truly help for minorities - we need to use the law. Which means putting people away and all that stuff that you hate to do. But - let's talk.

Or we will end up even worse soon.

I voted Obama and I voted Trump. For very different reasons. But let's see if we can figure out who we want in office for the next cycle in advance. Seriously - Clinton is not going to work. You are going to get the smackdown. Bernie is not going to work. None of these asshats will work. Can't we agree on someone like a Rand Paul?

Each side throw out some viable options and let the healing begin right here in the heart of the internet - Tribalwar.com, bitches. Where "one if by land and two if by sea" usually involves a mastectomy or some testicles. Join together brothers - let's work this shit out. Time is ticking and the world needs our guidance and leadership.

in tribute to this great post

let me post some where are we now pictures in tribute

DMBi_IVXcAAHqYD.jpg

DMBi_IvVoAAgrxM.jpg

DMBi_LTXcAABm1x.jpg

DMBi_I2V4AAqfZt.jpg

oh what fun it is to be alive in america today

Back