[Hey Look][OFFICIAL] TW Shirt Drive: ROUND THREE!!! - Broadside Engineering

- Data does shirts for Round 1 and 2.
- Takes orders for Round 3.
- Much time passes, Data is silent.
- More time passes, shirt order doesn't go through.
- Data offers refunds to those who ask giving a 2-week window.
- Any leftover refund money will be donated to TW via Rayn.
- Two weeks pass, very few refunds are initiated.
- Data donates roughly $770 to TW via Rayn.
- Some suspect Data used money as short-term interest-free loan for personal interest and money is repaid and donated.

That about cover it?

I've been actively issuing refunds since about 4/15. Very few people were contacting me so I left it open for longer than I initially planned. In total only 6 people asked for refunds.

Some posts where I initially started offering refunds were lost in the DB crash on 4/19.

Not from me. Others have offered to pick up where we left off. I'm sure Kwago and Atreides would be fine with that as long as it was still "for TribalWar".

You see
Data actually used this money to buy more LTI StarCitzen ships and then resell them in the black market.
So while we're all thinking pennies were made...the turth is hundreds were made.

I believe something funny happened with the money, mostly because I think data is a shitty person, and the rest is because data is a shitty person. While it didn't affect me as I didn't like the designs that were chosen by the majority, it was still a shitty thing to do regardless, especially with 0 communication over that period of time. No reason something couldn't have been said, at all. Five minutes of your lame ass life isn't much.

Give the people their money back, and you are a douche, and that's the end.

PS havax do the our flag is secure and i will buy!!!!!!

Last edited:
Data if u r offering $1000 for $800 in 8 months at the Bank of Data® I will consider deposits for next round of your virtual spaceship fund.

Is anyone on TW selling all of the shirts TW has ever made?

I'd buy 'em all. You should bring all of those back. They were sweet!

Back